Trusted Contributor

Nordstrom Semi-Annual Mascara Sale

Today only Nov 7th, buy 3 mascaras mix or from same line, pay for 2 get the 3rd free. I already made my purchase. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Semi-Annual Mascara Sale

Thank you for posting.  Love this sale.

Super Contributor

Always love this sale and it's great way to try new ones. Anyone for "favorite or loved mascaras?" Last spring during the sale I ordered Dior's Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum. Fell in love, makes my lashes longer and appear thicker. Apply before mascara. 

Trusted Contributor

I have flip flopped over the years on my favorites. (I could make a good politician,don't you think).

I started out by buying Yves St Laurent Faux Cils for a couple years, then mixed up the combos and got DiorShow, YSL, and Lancome Hypnose.

I got a travel size MAC false lashes one day and loved that. So, I just bought 3 of the MAC mascaras this year. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Esteemed Contributor

Got a better deal on Lancome on HSN by a few bucks less for three.

Honored Contributor

Like many of you I've tried a lot of brands over the years, but I find I consistently return to Benefit's They're Real and before that BadGal. I also like PTR's mascara but still go running back to Benefit as my all-time fave!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered mine. I buy my mascara from these bi-annual sales at Nordrom's so I never run out. I only wear Lancolme's Definicils. I like a natural looking lash and that is what this product gives me. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I love Chanel,but not the price.  I only buy it when Nordies has a sale!

Honored Contributor

I love Chanel, and I love Benefit They're real.  THAT BEING SAID...I don't buy anymore.  They are both far too hard to get off.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"