Respected Contributor

Re: Nordstrom -EVERYTING (Beauty too) 25% off site wide

Why anyone would buy cosmetics when the world is crippling around us is mind boggling. I saw 21 year olds on a beach at Spring Break.  Americans need to get their heads out of the sand and realize this is going to get much worse.

Regular Contributor

Reever, we need to keep living. We're not dead. Products people use regularly, run out, why not buy during a great sale? I'm part of the living. How about you?

Regular Contributor

MW in Iowa, your cart items went back to full price? Mine didn't. Call Nordstrom or 'live chat' with them.

Respected Contributor

That is so strange , when i tried another computer same thing , all at   reg price , i did call and wait was 20 minutes which i understand.

Regular Contributor

MW in Iowa, Nordstrom will call you back. The recording will ask you if you want a call back if the hold time is FOREVER.

Trusted Contributor

I noticed that "beauty" is no longer listed as a category under the 25% off sitewide banner on the home page. The other departments are still there, i.e. women, men, kids, but not beauty. Pretty amazing how powerful the beauty industry is. When people aren't buying other things, they still buy beauty products. 

Regular Contributor

Oshare-girl: Everything, just about, sold out in beauty.