@Shanus 

I didn't buy anything.  Just lived vicariously thru others Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversy Sale

@apl_pi14 

Ohhh, didn't know that.  

Respected Contributor

Our Nordstrom's has nothing, our makeup counters are so close to each other and the clerks are all like "hawks" bothering you, no one can just look.

I don't like the way Nordstroms conducts the sale, it's like there are Queens and everyone else are servants.  So the Queen gets to pick out what she wants and everything left is for the servants.

In my world, I want every opportunity to purchase anything just like any other customer.  It's not about how much you spend or who you are, Nordstroms should just be happy they have customers!

I'm a little guy but there are a lot more little guys than big guys.

Trusted Contributor

I have a Nordstrom card but don't spend a ton every year so have to have to wait until it's open for the lower tier.  I've found that usually all the beauty products I have on my wish list are available, but clothes/shoes/home are usually mostly sold out which is very frustrating.  I don't know why I even bother looking at anything besides beauty and adding it to my list as it's never available

I usually just stock up on beaty stuff that I already use.  This year I got the Revitalash set, Good Genes set, Trish McEvoy eye set and the Laura Mercier Caviar eye set.  I'm considering getting the Bobbi Brown Face Base primer set because it's such an awesome deal and I do like it.  However, I don't really need it as I already have plenty of primers and moisturizers.