Respected Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Went to Sales but then started finding I was drifting into many other categories! I think I will put on my mask and go to Sephora! Thanks anyways, I tend to buy too much online but not in person!
Honored Contributor

I wasn't that wowed by anything, I will give it some thought.

Valued Contributor

I have the Bobbi Brown lipstick and lip gloss duo on my list. I also have the duo of the moisturizer that I think is a good deal. 

Honored Contributor

@LilLadyNJ wrote:

I have the Bobbi Brown lipstick and lip gloss duo on my list. I also have the duo of the moisturizer that I think is a good deal. 

@LilLadyNJ I was looking at that too, but with wearing a mask, I can't see spending money on lip products. I have a feeling we'll be wearing masks well into Winter and beyond.

Trusted Contributor

Went to get my stuff from the wish list, and 3 things are already sold out.  I don't get it.

Respected Contributor

@evelyner wrote:

Went to get my stuff from the wish list, and 3 things are already sold out.  I don't get it.

@evelyner 

Keep checking back.  Also, IMO sales are going to be happening continuously due to the Big C. 

Honored Contributor

@evelyner wrote:

@evelyner I'm afraid by the time I can shop, what I want will be sold out. I guess I'll save money!!

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly another day of looting riots yesterday in Chicago on Michigan Avenue, where Nordstrom's downtown store is located, piles onto issues shopping in downtown Chicago right now.  I may take a look online, but I can control myself much more shopping online than in person. 

Esteemed Contributor

@evelyner wrote:

Same, @evelyner .  It has been going on for awhile for the big spenders and by the time it was my turn and I logged on this morning the few things I was interested in were gone.   Oh well.  

Respected Contributor

I have always purchased one or two new pairs of Acorn house slippers from Nordstrom's sale. 

They don't have the style I want this year.  

I've looked on Amazon and the ones I like have horrible reviews. So sad this brand has gone downhill.  I've worn Acorn slippers for many years.

I always buy Wacoal bras also, love that brand.