Respected Contributor

Sneak peek is out now.  Anybody see anything they like?

I noticed no Philosophy this year. I usually buy something from that line.  1 item from Paula's Choice, which I like, but was a better deal last year.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

@scatcat   I liked the set of Laura Mercier Cavier Sticks and put those on my Wish List. Keep in mind new items are added each day. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   The Caviar sticks were a great buy.  I also  created a thread for the T3 ceramic curling iron at a great price.  I  was not that impressed with the majority of items (prices too high).  Although you know how much curling irons cost (that is, a really good one).  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus   The Caviar sticks were a great buy.  I also  created a thread for the T3 ceramic curling iron at a great price.  I  was not that impressed with the majority of items (prices too high).  Although you know how much curling irons cost (that is, a really good one).  

@Katcat1   Is that the one that has interchangeable barrels sizes? As much as I grow my hair, cut it off and grow it again, that's the one I'd purchase.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@scatcat   I liked the set of Laura Mercier Cavier Sticks and put those on my Wish List. Keep in mind new items are added each day. 

Hum, good to know. It's one of the worst Anniversary sales. Nothing exciting.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I don't think so because 1.25 was mentioned.  There is another one so maybe that has the interchangeable barrels.  Gosh, I only let my hair grow because I could not get a cut!  lol  I go every 8 weeks for a cut.  This new lady I have is excellent.  I had a different girl but she left to pursue a different career and I was assigned to a new stylist.  She really listens to what you want and cut my hair perfectly for the length of the layers.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ahoymate   I have to agree with you.  I was not that impressed with what is being offered.  Hopefully, if they add items each day it will improve.  There are some good buys in hair care and a couple in makeup.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus   I don't think so because 1.25 was mentioned.  There is another one so maybe that has the interchangeable barrels.  Gosh, I only let my hair grow because I could not get a cut!  lol  I go every 8 weeks for a cut.  This new lady I have is excellent.  I had a different girl but she left to pursue a different career and I was assigned to a new stylist.  She really listens to what you want and cut my hair perfectly for the length of the layers.

@Katcat1   You're lucky to have found someone you trust...rare. My pixie layers were growing out when the lockdown happened. Hanging out at home just got me through the awkward stages. I trimmed the neckline every 6-8 wks. as the sides caught up so I wouldn't have a mullet. I now have a little ponytail...a blessing the way the heat has been. 

Respected Contributor

Shanus, if you arrive at this thread again,or anybody else! I am light in BB tinted moisturizer. I want to buy Nars tinted moisturizer. What color do you think I should try. I can possibly go one shade darker but barely! Can you beauties help me please...☺
Respected Contributor

PS, I am looking for items like this on sale. I know, good luck, ha...