Honored Contributor

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - beauty products.....

Are you getting anything?  I've got my eye on a few things, but still deciding. 

I wonder if they will be adding more products?

Respected Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - beauty products.....

I will get the NeuLash Lash Enhancing Serum Duo. That is the only thing for sure.

Valued Contributor

So far in my cart I have the two tube set of my favorite sunscreen/primer from Chantecaille. That's it.

Honored Contributor

Since we have been wearing masks, I really don't wear makeup anymore. I saw some Bobbi Brown lip products I thought were a good value, but I can't see spending money on them. I may buy a pair of boots and forgo buying any beauty products.

Honored Contributor

I like the Bobbi Brown lipstick/gloss duo.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

The only thing I see in the Beauty Dept that I would like to have is the Keihl’s Creme de Corps. It’s the big one with a pump and everyone always says how good it is. 

Honored Contributor

So far, my wishlist just has the set of 3 Laura Mercier Caviar Shadow Sticks. I really don't need much else. I have lots to use up.  

Trusted Contributor

This is the first time in years that I don't have any beauty products on my Nordstrom sale wish list.  So far I just have a couple of sweaters and a knit throw on my list.  I will keep checking in case they add any more items.  Usually I buy mostly beauty products and shoes/boots and this year I don't have either of those! 

It's so different shopping when you aren't really going anywhere.  I always usually buy at least one new pair of boots/booties each year, but now that I'm not going into work I can't justify buying any.  Also the beauty items I usually stock up on either aren't in the sale or I don't need them now.  

One thing this quarantine has made me realize is how few things I really need if I'm staying home most of the time.  It's also made me realize how many things I buy that I don't really need.  I'm so used to buying what I want, it's hard to make the switch to buying only what I need. 

I find it especially hard with beauty/skin care/hair care.  Maybe because there are so many new releases all the time.  It is definitely my weakness (along with shoes).  I'm at the point where I feel proud of myself if I actually finish a product and I realize how stupid that is!

Valued Contributor

The Bobbi Brown lipstick/lip gloss duo and the Bobbi Brown mositurizer duo are on my wish list. 

I already have a few few of the colors of the Laura Mercier caviar sticks so I'm not planning to purchase these, but I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for a long-wear shadow.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info on the LM caviar sticks.  Trying to decide.

Loving the lip colors, but waste of money at this point.  Still searching for things.  Maybe the lightstim?  But I am past "fine lines".  Anybody have one and love?