Honored Contributor

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Beauty Bash

You can look on Nordstrom website for the details of their Anniversary Sale Beauty Bash. Something new daily starting on July 20 thru end of sale on Aug 5.

It's open to everyone -Nordstrom CC is not required and you can get samples via online or phone orders

Join us for our Anniversary Sale Beauty Bash, plus two weeks of free samples, gifts with purchase and more. Visit early and often for makeovers, tips from our beauty stylists and 450+ beauty exclusives. It all starts July 20. Can't wait? Explore gifts with purchase available now.

These are in my calendar if time allows...I love Scent Sunday Heart

JULY 21 BEAUTY BASH
Party on with expert makeovers, consultations and tons of exclusive savings. Plus, receive a free Nordstrom tote with your $125 beauty purchase.**

JULY 22 CHANEL
Indulge in bold color perfectly suited to you with a Signature Lip consultation from LES SERVICES DE CHANEL. Finish the look with deluxe samples* of Le Volume Mascara and Gentle Bi-Phase Eye Makeup Remover.**

JULY 29 SCENT SUNDAY
Find your signature fragrance with free samples* available from every brand! Plus, get a deluxe gift of 18 samples* with your fragrance purchase of $125 or more. Visit any beauty counter to get started.

AUG 01 JO MALONE LONDON
Play, combine, create. Discover a scent uniquely yours with Jo Malone London Fragrance Combining™ and preview the newest addition, Honeysuckle & Davana. Receive a deluxe 3-piece gift ($15 value) with your Jo Malone London purchase of $130 or more.**

AUG 04 DIOR
Get glam in a flash with Dior's iconic Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation. Even better, get a mini Dior shopping bag filled with deluxe samples* of Diorshow PumpnVolume Instant Volume Squeezable Mascara and Lip Maximizer.**

*Samples may vary.
**In stores only. One per person, while supply lasts. Past purchases do not apply. If you return the qualifying item(s), please return the gift.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Beauty Bash

JULY 29 SCENT SUNDAY
Find your signature fragrance with free samples* available from every brand! Plus, get a deluxe gift of 18 samples* with your fragrance purchase of $125 or more. Visit any beauty counter to get started.

@Chi-town girl: Sounds like Scent Sunday really needs a visit to the store! Will you be going?

(Nordstrom is close for me, I'll be there.)

Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Beauty Bash

@1Professor wrote:

JULY 29 SCENT SUNDAY

@Chi-town girl: Sounds like Scent Sunday really needs a visit to the store! Will you be going?

(Nordstrom is close for me, I'll be there.)

@1Professor - yes, definitely hit the store. I'm going to the store for this event. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri