Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022 - Earlier Schedule + Preview

@weezer111 wrote:

GOT IT TOO CHI  {OPALEX}, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POSTS.  ALSO PICKED UP THE TOM FORD SET WITH SOLIEL SHIMMER DUO.  SO IN LOVE WITH THE NEIGE SCENT AND HAVE BOTH IN THE SHIMMERS.

THAT IS PRETTY MUCH IT FOR ME!

WILL LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU PURCHASE!

@weezer111 - I'm glad you grab some deals...DANG! I was looking at the Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil set earlier today...it's sold out!!! What was the Anniversary price? Maybe it will pop in again 

AA11F2A8-77F3-4462-9188-7D7F2E4100DC.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@weezer111 - I'm still thinking about the Dr Gross peel kit and the MAC setting spray set. 

I ordered the NeuLASH serum - it's basically a BOGO. Have not tried this brand. I'm finishing up a GrandeLASH serum which I love, use it alternating with ISOMERS lash serum 

Let me know if you see anything else of interest. There might be more newly added items during the next 2 weeks that I might buy, so I don't think I'm finished yet...

Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND - stay safe 🤗

6F2EF365-44D8-4B82-9592-CEB824DDE06A.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

GOT IT TOO CHI  {OPALEX}, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POSTS.  ALSO PICKED UP THE TOM FORD SET WITH SOLIEL SHIMMER DUO.  SO IN LOVE WITH THE NEIGE SCENT AND HAVE BOTH IN THE SHIMMERS.

THAT IS PRETTY MUCH IT FOR ME!

WILL LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU PURCHASE!

@weezer111 - I'm glad you grab some deals...DANG! I was looking at the Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil set earlier today...it's sold out!!! What was the Anniversary price? Maybe it will pop in again 

AA11F2A8-77F3-4462-9188-7D7F2E4100DC.jpeg

$75.00

Esteemed Contributor

IT IS A GOOD DEAL AT $75 CHI!  I LOVE TOM FORD AND THE SHIMMERING OILS ARE AWESOME.

YOU PICKED UP SOME GOOD THINGS TOO.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU DECIDE ON ANYTHING ELSE.

HAVE A TERRIFIC WEEKEND MY FRIEND!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

IT IS A GOOD DEAL AT $75 CHI!  I LOVE TOM FORD AND THE SHIMMERING OILS ARE AWESOME.

YOU PICKED UP SOME GOOD THINGS TOO.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU DECIDE ON ANYTHING ELSE.

HAVE A TERRIFIC WEEKEND MY FRIEND!!!

@weezer111  Thank you! I'm sad that I missed it 😔

Checking on my open orders - everything from Nordstrom has shipped. They have very fast processing.

Don't see any new added items, but I'm monitoring; will post updates. Have a GOOD weekend!