Honored Contributor

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022 - Earlier Schedule + Preview

This event is starting earlier than previous years and concludes end of July.

The retailer's massive summer sale starts on Wednesday, July 6. Icon members (those who’ve spent $15,000 or more at Nordstrom in the past year) get early access to the sale on that day, followed by Ambassador members (those who’ve spent $5,000 or more at Nordstrom over the past year) on July 7.

The next tier of Nordstrom members to get early access are Influencer members (all other Nordstrom cardholders) on July 9. Open 
to the general public on Friday, July 15 The sale will end on Sunday, July 31.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022 - Earlier Schedule + Preview

440BCC2F-7C35-473F-83E1-5F91A3466124.gif

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looking forward to the digital catalog in 2 days 😁

1AF742E1-004D-4339-AFF1-B571FB4D7D22.jpeg

Honored Contributor

We used to go to that every year!  We always bought my husband a new suit or two because their alterations department was wonderful!  

I got shoes, replaced some makeup and new pajamas!  LOL!!!  Also their liquid wash for delicates will take out most stains but is gentle to clothes. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

We used to go to that every year!  We always bought my husband a new suit or two because their alterations department was wonderful!  

I got shoes, replaced some makeup and new pajamas!  LOL!!!  Also their liquid wash for delicates will take out most stains but is gentle to clothes. 

@Sooner - I've read that Nordstrom has bloated warehouses (like most fashion retailers) and they are discounting to make room for Fall. Haven't look at the current sale merchandise; I'm more interested in the new Fall/Winter that will be featured during the Anniversary Sale

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl And that sale was usually during football weekend when we were back in town! LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Football?  Did someone mention football??  73 days till the first NFL game.  1817 hrs and 25 minutes till Mahomes takes center stage.  That's forEVER from now Smiley Sad  My current phone wallpaper Smiley Happy

Patrick Mahomes Kansas City Chiefs Fanatics Unsigned AFC Champions Trophy  Photograph

Esteemed Contributor

We don't have Nordstrom in our area. I would have to buy online. I can't understand their rewards program: $15,000 in the first year to get top status? I could see a couple thousand, but that is something only wealthy people could obtain. They're not helping to reach new customers by doing this.  It must include everything, not just skincare or makeup. 

@monicakm , In case you're interested, Mahomes and Brittany revealed that she is expecting a boy this time.  

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Nordstrom store anchors one end of the huge mall I pass almost daily.  Time was when I walked into that mall through Nordy very frequently -  and spent often when I did.

I'm not sure why, but starting a few years before the pandemic, I found less and less to buy.  This year -  just nothing.   They completed a massive re-do of that store sometime between Christmas and Easter.  I barely recognized the place..  Still not enticed to buy anything.

Honored Contributor

Well-----as much as I love Nordstroms--and have had their credit card since 1974 and live near Seattle where they started---their "sales" are still too pricey for me----I can find a few things but not many. Used to go there to be fitted for prosthetics and bras but stopped worrying about "faux" girls years ago!! but will check in anyway---