Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 - Beauty

$58

RMS BEAUTY Summer Essentials Full Size Bronzer, Luminizer & Lip Balm Set

f1d003c0-546e-4b91-ad91-e13721776ef8.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

$85

Jo Malone London Travel Size Cologne Discovery Set

81e48ab7-a340-47a0-83c8-f06472d5e3b8.jpeg

What it is: A limited-edition fragrance set featuring five layerable colognes in travel- or try-it sizes.

Set includes:

- Travel-size Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne (0.3 oz.): a cologne that brings the image of London's Covent Garden early morning market, with notes of cassis, acacia honey and peach.

- Travel-size English Pear & Freesia Cologne (0.3 oz.): a cologne that captures the essence of autumn, with notes of King William pear, freesia and patchouli.

- Travel-size Wild Bluebell Cologne (0.3 oz.): a mesmerizing floral cologne that brings images of vibrant sapphire blooms in a shaded woodland, with notes of bluebelle, persimmon and white musk.

- Travel-size Peony & Blush Suede Cologne (0.3 oz.): a cologne that captures the essence of charm, with notes of red apple, peony and suede.

- Travel-size Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne (0.3 oz.): a mineral and woody cologne that helps you escape the everyday, along the windswept shore, with notes of ambrette seeds, sea salt and sage.

How to use: Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points. Your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on. Wear alone or layer with another cologne or your favorite bath and body products.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I READ GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS BRAND AS WELL CHI!

THEY SELL OLAPLEX AT BLUE MERCURY AND HERE AT QVC AS WELL.

HAVE MY JULY BLUE MERCURY BONUS TO SPEND AND WAS GOING TO TRY THIS BRAND.  LOOKING FOR  GOOD HAIR PRODUCTS FOR THE SUMMER.

THAT IS A GREAT PRICE!

USE TO HAVE A NORDSTROMS CLOSE TO ME BUT IT CLOSED DURING COVID.  MISS IT!  THERE IS ANOTHER ONE ABOUT 50 MINUTES AWAY, BUT DO NOT GET THERE TOO OFTEN.

WILL DEFINITELY CHECK IT OUT ONLINE.

@weezer111 - I wonder if you can get benefits by just using the No. 3 product with other shampoos/cleansers  instead of the full Olaplex system?

I will place several online orders and plan to get to a store for the Beauty event and to check out shoes/boots

Esteemed Contributor

I AM GOING TO BLUE MERCURY TOMORROW, SO I WILL INQUIRE ABOUT IT AND LET YOU KNOW.

BASICALLY AM LOOKING FOR A REALLY GOOD STYLING PRODUCT.

GOT A FEW DELUX SIZES OF AN ORIBE ONE THAT IS AMAZING, AND HAD JUST GOTTEN MY HAIRCUT AND MY HAIRDRESSER USED A KERASTASE STYLING AID THAT I REALLY LIKED AS WELL.

SO THE STYLING AID BEFORE BLOW DRYING IS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME CHI.

BOTH WERE CREAMS.

Honored Contributor

The Power of Beauty® Makeup Planner Collection $225

1a3a8fd7-0184-483b-8ce4-4887fd587f1e.jpeg

What it is: A limited-edition deluxe collection of makeup favorites to effortlessly illuminate and enhance your features.

Set includes:

- Makeup Planner® (7" x 5")

- Eye Base Essentials in Bare, Tan or Deep (0.12 oz.)

- Instant Eye Lift® Undereye Concealer in shades 1, 2 or 3 (0.12 oz.)

- New Classic Lip Color in Nude 1 (0.12 oz.)

- Intense Gel Eyeliner in Black (0.04 oz.)

- Lash Curling Tubular Mascara (0.18 oz.)

- Makeup Wardrobing® Refillable Magnetic Dual-Level Compact with Eyeshadows in Bare, Cappuccino, Mauve Lame and Paris Nights

- Makeup Wardrobing Refillable Magnetic Makeup Medium Page with deluxe travel-size Translucent Finishing Powder (0.33 oz.), Bronzer in new shade Perfect 1 (0.2 oz.) and Blush in Pink Glow (0.1 oz.)

- Beauty Booster® Moisture Stick (0.33 oz.)

- Longwear Lip Liner in Barley Rose (0.04 oz.)

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$40

NARS Orgasm Blush Duo

fc386275-7de1-44a8-a4c8-4ec326fdb18d.jpeg

Why would one need 2 of these?  The one I have has to be 5 or 6 years old and I use it almost every day.  I can probably go another 10 years on the one I have.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN