Frequent Contributor

Non-Sticky, Unscented Lip Gloss????

Hi!
Any recommendations for a nice lip gloss that is unscented and not sticky? Thanks so much and have a beautiful day! 🥰
Honored Contributor

Re: Non-Sticky, Unscented Lip Gloss????

@jettaforce - Once a week I'm speaking outside and I have my mask on and off. I use the Lipsense system, and my gloss stays on me and stays off my mask. Their recommended system calls for 2 coats of the lip color followed by one coat of gloss, but I'm sure you could get the gloss by itself.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@jettaforce Try some of the Burts Bees formulas.

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols 

My two favorite Burt's Bees:  Pink Grapefruit and Vanilla Bean.    I keep one by me in the car and one by my reading chair...helps keep me from snacking !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@jettaforce wrote:
Hi!
Any recommendations for a nice lip gloss that is unscented and not sticky? Thanks so much and have a beautiful day! 🥰

@jettaforce   Hi. I kind of gave up on colored glosses for awhile. I use a lip pencil all over my lips and a bit of Aquafor on top...not sticky and no scent, but you still get color from the pencil. I also use Burt's Bee's lip balm in pomegranate and a touch of Aquafor if I want a bit more shine. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm more of a drugstore person.  I'm not sure what kind of color pay-off you are looking for but without a doubt, hands down the Shine, Shine, Shine lipglosses by Essence are some of the best out there and they are around $3.00.  Not sticky at all.

I also really love the Maybelline Lifter Glosses and the Fenty Gloss Bombs which actually aren't that much more expensive than the Maybelline glosses when you consider the amount you get in each.

Respected Contributor

I really like Ulta lasting color lip gloss stain.
Esteemed Contributor

Doll10 has a set of 4  lip balms that last all day and have shine. They work well for me.

Honored Contributor

This has no color to it, didn't know if that was what you wanted.  This product I am recommending feels amazing on the lips! Blistex Deep Renewal.  It says it is anti-aging.  It feels smooth, kind of velvety and not the least bit greasy or sticky.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin