Respected Contributor

Her forehead looked smoother than before , the only reason i mention this is because she has had light horizontal lines when she would raise her brows , now none. Anyone notice this. I wouldn't  make this observation about someone , but she is selling skincare , i wonder if she has a new product that she is testing.

Esteemed Contributor

BOTOX

Respected Contributor

If it is , i think it is her first time doing anything , and it kind of goes against her persona. Nothing  wrong to anyone that wants to do it. We live in the best place ever , where we have the freedom of choice. Although it would be nice to see more Jamie Lee Curtis's to balance things out.

Honored Contributor
Jamie Lee Curtis looks like she hasn’t done much for her skin at all. That picture of her on the proofed thread could pass for someone 20 years older. She looks way older than 59.
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

BOTOX

Good for her!  I'm not a fan of hers, but she looks great.

Honored Contributor

If I could afford it I would do Botox!

Esteemed Contributor

I would think she wouldn't need botox already since she is only 40 years old.  But, if she did have it, she should share this with her customers.  It wouldn't be fair to claim that her skin looks like it does because of her products if that is not true.  

Respected Contributor

I think she could have went a long time before needing anthing done ,if she didn't have it , she is doing something right. I think i am over thinking vendors shouldn't do anthing if they are selling skincare. I am just going to look at the quality of their skin and judge from that. I do remember when Dr Denese came on for the first time , that was  dramatic.  We are the customers , we can decide not to buy from any vendor for whatever reason.

Respected Contributor

I have noticed with Josie that sometimes her skin is more oily/dewy (?) looking and then at other times it’s more matte/smooth looking - and this can all be in the same day, just different presentations.

My thoughts on this is that I think it’s just due to the products on her face. Some make it more shiny and other times I think they make her more matte, at least to start. Once she start demo’ing her products on her face the shine is of course back. Again, just my observations, but I don’t think she’s had any botox or anything done. I know I can start off the day matte and within 2 hrs my oily skin ruins that. LOL!

Valued Contributor

Re: No shade to Josie but ,

[ Edited ]

She was on a tv show a few years ago and said she has done botox but stopped I am talking about Jamie Lee Curtis

. She asked her husband at a hollywood dinner on e time who he thought was the prettiest woman in the room at the dinner, He said . Jessica Tandy , She was aln older very beautiful lady with silver hair and had no plastic surgery whatso ever , She was naturally beautiful She said she then realized wha his real standard of beautiful was aging gracefuly and not to look like a plastic doll at 60 trying to look 20 

cathy from ma