Respected Contributor

Which dermaroller brand do you use ? i was just reading New Beauty new issue and they had an article about it.

Regular Contributor

I would say that is how people should look if they have had botox , not overdone and  unnatural , if i hadn't seen her before , i would never think she has done anything...

You've got to be kidding. Botox is unnatural. End of story.

Respected Contributor

I am all for people doing what makes them feel good about themselves, however, don't act like you are  the spokes person for being all natural and putting no bad things on or in you skin,,,blah blah and then go get botox.  If she did that she has lost all credibility for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

The only body parts I ever see on Josie are her fingers dipping, dipping, dipping and dipping some more in greasy butter, and her shoulders and her arms slathered in grease.

That's it.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: No shade to Josie but ,

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Which dermaroller brand do you use ? i was just reading New Beauty new issue and they had an article about it.

I buy mine from whitelotusantiaging dot com (0.5mm). Their rollers are metal-free and will last an entire year, where most other metal rollers last for barely three months, at best...and that's for the better quality metal rollers. @MW in Iowa

Respected Contributor

Yes botox is unatural , what i meant if you are going have it done at least make it look like you are refreshed and smoother , not frozen. A good doctor can do small doses to avoid the overdone look, I remember when Dana Delaney told about her bad experience of her one eye drooped , that turned me off on it. But never say never.