Respected Contributor

Re: No one excited about theWEN 613 OTO?

I'm hoping for a 613 body lotion and then layer it with the cologne.

Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 bruingirl said:

For what it's worth here's what Dooters posted on FB:

Surprise everyone! Love that having Gina Gannon right there in PA and WEN Girls having such great hair they don't need professionals to do it for them so QVC and Chaz Dean can do fun things like surprise everyone with: http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Six-Thirteen-Home-&-Away-Auto-Delivery.product.A259908.html?sc=A...

bruingirl, thanks for posting this. I get so spoiled from all of our advance info sources that I was surprised that we hadn't seemed to know about this in advance. Since this was an OTO that wasn't scheduled during one of Chaz's visits, I'm wondering if Team Wen didn't hear about it until the last minute. I remember how surprised Chaz was last winter when the RTMS Duo was launched. Maybe QVC wanted to do something special to highlight Gina's addition to Team WenSmiley Happy

. -- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 TookaLook said:

Vendors are asked to have OTOs available but may not know when they will be used until a couple of hours before they are posted. Usually the hosts will tip their hands on FB as a treat but I guess Lisa's not as comfortable as some doing so. It's a little bit different when it's their one hour shows or TSV days, but on a show with a variety of lines, it's not their call.

Tookalook, thanks for sharing this insider info because it makes the overall OTO process make much more sense.

. -- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 HappyDaze said:

I just think perhaps many already have a stockpile of 613 but it may have sold really well, we just don't really know (or is there a way to know that info?). I can't remember when the 613 gallons were available but that may be something too. They had OTO and TSVs with 613 as a part of them fairly recently right? and that were on AD so many might just be all stocked up. And actually, I am not sure how many sold as the good majority of the WEN users are not part of the QVC forums at all.

HappyDaze, that makes a lot of sense. The 613 CC was a part of the March TSV which a lot of people are still receiving on their A-D plans. And since the 613 gallons were offered in mid September last year, it's reasonable to assume that that's when they'll be offered again this fall (Team Wen has confirmed that they will be offered again this fall but they haven't announced the availability date yet).

I've really been looking forward to this kit because I needed an additional set of the minis for my travel bag but, otherwise, I probably wouldn't have purchased it because it's not the best value if you're just looking at the per ounce cost of the products. -- That said, it's a really great and affordable way to try the 613 line!! My leave in is all 613 (CC,SC and mousse). My hair loves the 613 amino acid compels that are in all the 613 products. And the shine ingredient that is exclusive to the 613 mousse really works!!!

. -- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Drythe, I'm so glad that you were able to pick up one... er, maybe two... er, maybe a few of this kit because we've both been wanting to pick up more of these minis since last winterSmiley Happy Even though I know I only wanted one more kit I chose the A-D just to be on the safe side... Amuse you never knowSmiley Happy And Serena, thank youSmiley Happy.

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

On 7/29/2014 bebe777 said:
On 7/27/2014 bruingirl said:

For what it's worth here's what Dooters posted on FB:

Surprise everyone! Love that having Gina Gannon right there in PA and WEN Girls having such great hair they don't need professionals to do it for them so QVC and Chaz Dean can do fun things like surprise everyone with: http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Six-Thirteen-Home-&-Away-Auto-Delivery.product.A259908.html?sc=A...

bruingirl, thanks for posting this. I get so spoiled from all of our advance info sources that I was surprised that we hadn't seemed to know about this in advance. Since this was an OTO that wasn't scheduled during one of Chaz's visits, I'm wondering if Team Wen didn't hear about it until the last minute. I remember how surprised Chaz was last winter when the RTMS Duo was launched. Maybe QVC wanted to do something special to highlight Gina's addition to Team WenSmiley Happy

. -- bebeSmiley Happy

You're welcome! However, there was advance notice....maybe not a lot of notice but the "heads up" about a wen OTO was posted on social media. Wink As you know vendors aren't allowed to post on the forums so I think they rely on social media to get the word out quickly to the masses. Chaz, Cooper and Dooters posted on FB about this OTO. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

live....laugh....love
Contributor

On 7/29/2014 bebe777 said:
On 7/27/2014 TookaLook said:

Vendors are asked to have OTOs available but may not know when they will be used until a couple of hours before they are posted. Usually the hosts will tip their hands on FB as a treat but I guess Lisa's not as comfortable as some doing so. It's a little bit different when it's their one hour shows or TSV days, but on a show with a variety of lines, it's not their call.

Tookalook, thanks for sharing this insider info because it makes the overall OTO process make much more sense.

. -- bebeSmiley Happy

You are quite welcome Smiley Happy It gets a little tricky on days where the TSV brand may not be able to provide an OTO but at the same time, an effort is made to not undermine their sales or leave them displeased.

Frequent Contributor

I would have loved to get this set, but I'm saving my pennies for the 32 oz seasonal auto-deliveries. Smiley Very Happy