Respected Contributor

Re: No one excited about theWEN 613 OTO?

On 7/27/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Wish this deal was offered in FIG or TT. Too much 613 makes my hair dry out and frizz terribly.

Agree. Most Wen users can't use 613 very often. I only use once or twice a week.

Respected Contributor

Got it!!!
Respected Contributor

I too have enough 613. Would have definitely order in tt or fig.
“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 w84WEN said:

I know there were a couple of people that were anxiously awaiting this kit. Hopefully, they will see this post before midnight tonight.

I hope they do!

Honored Contributor

your welcome, ladies! And thanks to W84WEN too for posting about it as well! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

I just found out about this OTO at the very last minute. lol, but of course it got double posted here. You guys are the best!!

My leave in is all 613 so this OTO is perfect for me. I got a similar 4-pc 613 travel kit (A238237) last December (16oz. CC, 4oz. RTM, 2oz. SC and 1.8oz mousse) for $59.96. This kit just trades out the RTM for the travel packets and is $5 less.

When the minis were available on Chaz's site I think the mouse was $20 and the SC was $15.

I have a small bathroom so the mini SC and mousse fit in my shower stall perfectly with a very small footprint.

I really needed a second kit so that I have a travel set pre-packed in my travel case.

This is so strange because while we've known that this kit was in the works since early June, this is such an odd time to offer it... and with no advance warning either from GF, Dooters or Chaz. Oh well, I'm glad I was DVRing Lisa's beauty show and and skimmed through it just now.

I hope that Drythe finds out about it because I know that she wanted to purchase one or two of these sets.

-- bebe Smile

Respected Contributor

Gina is presenting the OTO now. The Wen models have styled their own hair. They look great! I also love that Gina's dress always matches the product. She has on a beautiful white and black dress.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

Since when does Wen have to give us prior notice for these OTO's? It bugs me when certain people act if they are offended they were not personally asked about what should be a OTO. None of us are Wen employees. Shesh why must we get a history lesson each time a kit is offered for sale of prior prices - who cares?

I've got more of a life than to analyze every product sold.

Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Mama Deb said:

Since when does Wen have to give us prior notice for these OTO's? It bugs me when certain people act if they are offended they were not personally asked about what should be a OTO. None of us are Wen employees. Shesh why must we get a history lesson each time a kit is offered for sale of prior prices - who cares?

#IamTeamWen
Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Mama Deb said:

Since when does Wen have to give us prior notice for these OTO's? It bugs me when certain people act if they are offended they were not personally asked about what should be a OTO. None of us are Wen employees. Shesh why must we get a history lesson each time a kit is offered for sale of prior prices - who cares? {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

They don't have to give us prior notice, however, it's beneficial to know about them beforehand in case you're not able to watch the show in real time. You can decide whether to place your order without actually having to catch the deal during the presentation. I don't think anyone on this thread was "offended" about it.