Honored Contributor

Would sit in the chair for 2 hours waiting for my hair to "come up". Decided to stop that and go w/the flow. Now I am the old grey vixan.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sorry I stopped trying to hide the gray.

Honored Contributor

@World TravelerHow do you find the Forums on Evine? I had no idea they had. I know of Q and HSN forums only!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs I don't ever go on the Evine website, so I'm not sure they have a forum.

I asked the original poster if Evine had a forum in hopes that it would give an answer to the poster. I just figured all these shopping channels have a community forum. Maybe not? Heart

Respected Contributor

I recently asked my hairdresser if she had many women stop the color and go gray.  She said - yes a few, but none that stuck with it.  LOL  Color is just too easy!  And fun!  This is a regular conversation with my friends.  Most of us do the color.

Super Contributor

@Harpa  Please tell me if you experienced any NEGATIVE side effects from taking catalase.  Also, can you please give me the daily dosage. TIA

Honored Contributor

My experiment in going gray lasted a few months.  One of the unexpected issues was the color of my clothes vs the gray hair.  Everything looked off.

It was easier and cheaper to go back to coloring my hair than to replace all my clothes.

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely will not stop coloring!  I hate, as I call them, "my hideous grey roots."  It takes maybe 45 minutes every month to do it so it's no big deal to me.  Not "hair shaming" anyone but it's not for me.

Honored Contributor

My Mom had her hair colored until she passed away at 94, she would never have stopped.

Esteemed Contributor

When I went to my 50th reunion most of the women had gone attractively gray.