Respected Contributor

poor josie.  there's never ever pleasing everyone.

Honored Contributor

I dunno..........I figured she probably did it to host a charity event or something.....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

O/T Husband said walking through room  "Are those body rubbers on again?  They seem to be on every day?"

Trusted Contributor

@rockydog1 wrote:

I think it was an ugly wig

@rockydog1

Not sure if you're being silly here, but that blue hair was not a wig. 

Honored Contributor

I can't believe how concerned people were with someone else's hair.

Regular Contributor

I wonder if this is new fashion.  I was watching makeup artist Mary Greenwell on you tube she had cotton candy pink color hair. I immediately thought of Josies blue hair.

Valued Contributor

Re: No more blue hair

[ Edited ]

Why is it that people want to continue BASHING JM? Why are some people so unhappy and unkind that they  feel the need to pick on people instead of letting them be and accepting them for who they are? We are all different, with different style's, like's and dislike's. Why not be kinder and let people be who they are? I just don't get it!

Honored Contributor

one thing I know and that is there is ALoT of upkeep to keeping a color like blue looking good. We are talking hours here. And while I think hair is only hair, no matter what color, I can imagine JM has little spare time to devote to it. I like her color now and thought the blue was a fun temporary fling!!!

Contributor

Josie posted a picture of herself on FB when she was having her hair dyed blue.  She had an upcoming TSV, "Argan Oil Whipped Creamery".  I either heard her say or read that she worked in an Ice Cream Shoppe when a teenager and did have blue hair.  Remember ladies, she's from the Bay Area of California, which is a very trendy place.  

I could be wrong, but I think that Chaz took care of her hair last weekend as they were both presenting their products on QVC.  I think she's a real beauty with lots of spunk!  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I can't believe how concerned people were with someone else's hair.

@Lipstickdiva - yes, but there is a pattern...typically the same trollish posters, true? Just like that nasty Michael J thread that was started by the 'polling poster' caught in a lie about her age, etc. To me it seems like the same type of intent - to hurt, create conflict, spread lies. Twisted sistas Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri