Honored Contributor

Shows are getting so scattered its hard to follow anything anymore.  I used to know the TSV for the next day every night before I went to bed.  Now I don't bother, with pre-sales, post-sales, Q2 specials, etc.  Beauty?  I'm just plain missing anyting I might be interested in.  I haven't even mentioned the channel overlaps.  

Trusted Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Shows are getting so scattered its hard to follow anything anymore.  I used to know the TSV for the next day every night before I went to bed.  Now I don't bother, with pre-sales, post-sales, Q2 specials, etc.  Beauty?  I'm just plain missing anyting I might be interested in.  I haven't even mentioned the channel overlaps.  

Same for me.  I used to check lunch time specials and my wish list every morning before I went to work.  Not interested enough to bother anymore.  And needless to say, my wishlist has dwindled to a handful of things I'm not sure I even care about anymore.  

Respected Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I suppose there just was not enough sales. I enjoyed it.  Hope they do not give the time slot to Jane and her ugly shoes.😡

🤣LOL

David said Jane Tracey will be "leading into" his Friday night show. Whether we will have to deal with Janes feet is not known yet.