Respected Contributor

Sandra just announced its the last beauty night with her and Alberti. Oh well. 

Frequent Contributor

I am really bummed by that. I don't necessarily watch all the numerous shows on it cosmetic or philosophy, but I felt like beauty night was a good show. 

I wonder why QVC axed it. 

Honored Contributor

I suppose there just was not enough sales. I enjoyed it.  Hope they do not give the time slot to Jane and her ugly shoes.😡

Regular Contributor
I just heard. I was surprised. I thought this was a decent show.
Respected Contributor

Seems like tonight will just be the crepe erase show anyway LOL

Trusted Contributor

Yes!  David's new show is starting next week.

I thought it was this week, however I was wrong!

Respected Contributor

I think the profit margins are higher on kicthen gadgets and food items. David Venable announced they are bringing him in to do a 3rd kitchen program every Friday. And that doesnt include Mary and Stacey hosting kitchen shows. Get ready for 7 hours of Vitamixes and Kitchen aide mixers folks.

Frequent Contributor

Re: No more beauty night

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden 

I like Jane well enough but agree with you about the shoes. 

I'm just confused with QVC. They did away with beautyIQ and now beauty night. Do they just plan to push IT and Philosophy from now on or what? 

They have a plethora of beauty companies on their site. I can not understand the reasoning behind 50 shoe shows and less and less beauty/skincare. Maybe I'm just not seeing the big picture. 🤔

I'm Editing because as @JasoninBoston  pointed out, I forgot David was going to have a new show. 

I wish they could move beauty night to the time slot for Jane's shoes. That would be awesome. But I can be happy with Amy's beauty show on hsn. 

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch Beauty Night, it wouldn't matter who hosts it. I liked the Beauty IQ show and they did away with that, Elise and Courtney made that show. I'm a senior citizen, but I enjoyed the fresh, young view Elise and Courtney brought to the show. Hopefully they will get with it and bring in more fresh, new cosmetics and let the younger hosts do their thing.

Contributor

On Sandra's Facebook page it says they're changing the line up next week with David and then shawn having a new beauty show :-(

How many in the kitchen shows do they need?  Why not leave alberti and Sandra in their beauty show?  Why replace with Shawn?  So disappointed.