Regular Contributor

No more Dr Denese 39 Defense Day Cream

Just got an email saying my stand-by De Denese Defense Day Cream will no longer be available on auto delivery. Looked on her QVC pages and it isn't available at all....?  That's such a basic I'm surprised. It is in her website and, surprisingly, on Amazon so guess I can still find it if I'm motivated. Anyone else 's HG?

Honored Contributor

Re: No more Dr Denese 39 Defense Day Cream

@dodies   Well darn, I use that product.  I wonder what it will be replaced with.

Respected Contributor

I went to her website Dr.DeneseNY.com.  It is not available there either.  They discontinue products all of the time. There usually is a replacement product.  Why don't you go to Dr.DeneseNy.com and ask about the replacement product.  I have done that in the past.  They will answer you.

Regular Contributor

Have a new tube just opened and one in reserve so I guess I'll wait and look around ar other options....hate CHANGE!  Thanks for the suggestions. Amazon does seem like an easy choice....

Respected Contributor

They cancelled mine as well. Good thing I have extra on hand. My all time favorite product.
Frequent Contributor

OMG!!!! I've used this product for years---my all time favorite, too!

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I've used this for years as well!! I was on autoship for a combo with this, the facial pads and the dream cream. I'm quite disappointed. But it's even worse if the day cream with SPF is no longer available!