Esteemed Contributor

No make-up Manuela and host.....

They look phenomal .  TV can be so unforgiving.

So different than a light filtered selfie.

Contributor

Re: No make-up Manuela and host.....

yes she does look nice..i thought she might of had something done, but i dont think so  now..

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi thanks for starting the thread.  This is a really good presentation of the products.  Like WEN 101....this is Isomers 101!

I agree that they both look great and kudos to both of them😁

Valued Contributor

I was going to say the same thing! Just amazing esp for a 54? yr old woman. I'd love to find out what her real daily routine is.
Trusted Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
I was going to say the same thing! Just amazing esp for a 54? yr old woman. I'd love to find out what her real daily routine is.

@Fluke67 she is kinda telling as she is presenting.  I know for sure Matrixyl, super skin and glutathiosome.

Valued Contributor

@Suebdoo, I want the whole routine - what she eats, workouts, etc. I'm sure she has good genetics and takes care of herself, but enquiring minds want to know!
Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
@Suebdoo, I want the whole routine - what she eats, workouts, etc. I'm sure she has good genetics and takes care of herself, but enquiring minds want to know!

Hahaha, @Fluke67. Watch it. You're starting to sound a bit stalker-ish. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I think it's great that they did this!  both have beautiful skin!

Valued Contributor

Ha ha, I know - I just turned 50 and it seems like everything is going to pot fairly quickly so i need all the help I can get!
Respected Contributor

Her fitness level is awesome....she did say something about kickboxing before on air...and she sure has the "guns" to prove it!! She looks like a true body builder these last yrs...amazing.  I would love to know her diet and workout routine too!