Honored Contributor

Re: No luck with eye cream --- I'd welcome suggestions!

@nycgrl

Thanks!  I do have dark circles but I am most concerned about the lines.  My under eye area is really dry.  Never was until recently.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@DJP

Awesome! Thanks for the suggestions!

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@nycgrl

Thanks!  I do have dark circles but I am most concerned about the lines.  My under eye area is really dry.  Never was until recently.  

@AngelPuppy1 Isomers addresses all signs of aging including wrinkles.  Their customer service is fantastic and if you email or call with your issues, they will make a recommendation.  I can honestly say I have never had a reaction to any Isomers product and I have used many.  I would also recommend Skinn's deep wrinkle protocol for the eye.  It is also really good.  It's a gel like cream consistency.  Know that neither of these are inexpensive, but they are good and they work with no issue for me and a little goes a long way.  I also like and have used Perricone's neuropeptide for the eye but it is a bit pricey for such a small amount even though you don't need to use much.  Let us know what you wind up trying.  

Honored Contributor

@DJP wrote:

I just started using Isomers Stem Genesis Plasma 200 Eye Firming Treatment.  It came in a kit from her last airing.  I use it alone all around the eye area or before putting undereye concealer on.  This was a nice surprise because I wasn't looking for anything.  I had given up.  It might not work for everyone but it's working for me. Smiley Happy

This was recommended to me on the Isomers Forum to use on my eyelids. Started last week.

Contributor

I feel your pain . I have VERY sensitive eyes can not use many products. I use a good facial oil ( Aragon or Maruguca ) and top,with a vitamin E stick. Good luck. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I'm not having luck with eye creams lately.  I seem to be getting more and more fine lines and my current cream does not seem enough.  Still dry and lined after use.  

If I use a heavier cream, then I seem to get milia.  

I cannot use a product with fragrance so that limits me.

Also, retonoids, etc., make my under eye peel and burn, so can't do them either.

Is there anything anyone can suggest?

I was using L'oreal Revitalift but the retoind made me peel and burn.

Thanks so much! 

You MUST try the Elemis Absolute Eye Serum, item #A243608.

It is a little exopensive ($ 64.00) but worth three times as much in my opinion.

I find all of their products to be top drawer and very moisturizing, (but not greasy) ,and I have tried every face cream, etc. in the world!

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl

This sounds very good and customer service sounds great!!! 

Honored Contributor

@griggy

Yes, when you have a lot of issues, it really limits what you can use! 

Honored Contributor

@redhead65

Thank you.  Yes, that is rather pricey for me.  

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@redhead65

Thank you.  Yes, that is rather pricey for me.  

I'd like to offer another choice less expensive. It is Paula's Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Eye Cream, Item No. A-277736, for $ 26.50.  I had not used any of her products until recently and tried this cream. I am loving it!

It is very moisturizing, not ggreasy, and stays on my lids wiithout disappearing. it is gentle and lovely. Since this is much cheaper, I suggest you try it, as you can always send it back if you aren't happy. I think you would keep it as it is a very good cream though!