Occasional Contributor

No fragrance! Anyone else have trouble recently with this?

Hello all! I just received my second BG shower gel/body lotion duo since signing up for auto-delivery in December. I was really surprised when I opened the box to discover that the print was all in black. As you all know, baby grace is printed in blue and pink. Another surprise was that the wording that talks about having a baby was not there, but was replaced by some generic type of grace wording. The biggest surprise came when I opened both bottles and, to my horror, there is NO FRAGRANCE AT ALL! Now, I know that they had back orders for this fragrance, and I did have to wait a little longer than I was supposed to to get this shipment, which I understand. But to have sent out an inferior product like this? I just feel betrayed, you know? I don't want to have to give up getting this, so, I was wondering, have any of you ever run into such a problem with philosophy like this? I have a little less than half a bottle of the first shipment to compare this latest shipment to, and the lack of fragrance is unmistakable in the newest ones. I even took a little of each one, and warmed it in my hands to make sure, but there is no fragrance at all, and that is the biggest reason for me to buy it. Funny how something like a fragrance, can lift your spirits, and then, when something like this happens, the exact opposite happens.