Contributor

Re: No easy pay on Tarte TSV?.?

After reading this, I was reminded that I to had terrible eye burning with this mascara when out in the sun.. I will pass

Respected Contributor

I am going to do a Live Chat with Cust. service and see what they say about the Easy Pay. I am an Insider but waiting for the presentation to purchase so I could see it all better. Now it's not on Easy Pay, I agree.....it's wrong to offer to some but not all and I AM an Insider!

UPDATE: Cust. service basically just said they will pass my views along to corporate

Frequent Contributor

EasyPay doesn't make a difference to me either. If I need to pay for a makeup kit over a few months I shouldn't be buying it. It's not like EasyPay saves us any money. I'd much prefer free shipping than EP.

Respected Contributor

On 2/13/2015 gingi said:

EasyPay doesn't make a difference to me either. If I need to pay for a makeup kit over a few months I shouldn't be buying it. It's not like EasyPay saves us any money. I'd much prefer free shipping than EP.

I would prefer free shipping too however 3.00 is not bad. I like EP for items like makeup that I'm not sure I will love, then I'm not out a lot of money from my account waiting for the return.

We all have diff. budgets, for some, w/out easy pay, we wouldn't be able to get a few extras that we would like.

Respected Contributor

On 2/13/2015 gingi said:

I agree.

I appreciate being able to make payments without interest on a large purchase like a washer and dryer. We will have those for many years. I hate easy pay for something like makeup.

Trusted Contributor

For those who don't prefer items like make up on easy pay, you can always choose to pay in full. IF it is a product I know I will love, then I wouldn't chose the option - but it would help others, and not affect me adversely at all.

I love free shipping but you surely don't see that often ,on make up here. However, it is frequently offered at HSN. If only they had more choices .

Tarte was more irritating to my sensitive eyes, than any make up I have ever used. I couldn't wait to get it off ! {#emotions_dlg.crying} Also the foundations are a little too yellow for my skin tone.

I do think the eye shadows and blushes are just gorgeous!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

No easy-pay......no buy for me. I would have bought this on easy-pay. Oh well.