Honored Contributor

Re: No discussion about Perricone TSV?

@Cavalcade  The only product with that rose smell is the Face Finishing Moisturizer. Now, I have not used EVERY single product he makes but I've used ALMOST all and none have it. I wish they did.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Perricone's Cold Plasma and the Citrus Facial Wash but I find the moisturizers not rich enough for my on the dry side skin. Also, I need a day cream with sunscreen; I could put one on after apply his moisturizer, but I prefer an all-in-one.

If this had been three different products I would have bought it.

I too am still paying off the last TSV, so this one's a pass for me.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Why does the older woman they demo this product on still look the same?  Shouldn't she look amazing now in her "before" shot after using this product all this time?  Or is this just a temporary lifting cream?  

Respected Contributor

I'm buying the TSV which have two of my favorites ! I've

been using the NP products for many years.

Perricone MD, along with eating healthy foods,drinking

plenty of water and using sunscreen keeps my skin

looking good ! 

I got the last TSV also. No Image Found

They were different products.

I rotate products and sometimes skip AD shipments.

I never use more than two or three products at a time and

it works for me. 

Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I like Perricone's Cold Plasma and the Citrus Facial Wash but I find the moisturizers not rich enough for my on the dry side skin. Also, I need a day cream with sunscreen; I could put one on after apply his moisturizer, but I prefer an all-in-one.

@gardensla

I love the Citrus Facial Wash and the NP Facial Cleanser. I rotate between the two.

The Citrus Facial Wash is for anyone with normal or

combination skin. Ideal for those with dull skin,

clogged pores, and fine lines and wrinkles. Maybe since

your skin is on the dry side you shouldn't use it daily, that's

what I do.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla wrote:

I would have bought this if the face cream had a better smell and an SPF.   I have the one with the Conformer  Neuropeptide Cream on AD.  After I put on the Neuropeptide Cream, I give it a few minutes for the stink to blow off, and then put on a moisturizer that has a better smell and then an SPF.  

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

@Cavalcade wrote:

Anyone know if the scent of the Firming Moisturizer is the same scent as the Face Finishing Moisturizer (which to me is scent of roses)?

@Cavalcade To me, the Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer is one of the few products that virtually has no scent.  I'm not fond of the scent of the Face Finishing at all. 

I love the Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer and I get it in a different auto delivery, which is a super deal.  It comes with the Deep Wrinkle Serum, which does have a very pleasant rose scent.

I don't understand why they would include two of the same product in this TSV. 

Honored Contributor

@author
Exactly! Aren't people wondering about that? $800 for something that washes off between presentations?
Contributor

Thanks smoky2016 & Sahmlam for weighing in on the scents. And to the poster who identified Deep Wrinkle Serum as having the same scent.

Having tried a pretty wide number of these higher priced lines, certain Perricone products remain the only 'helpers' in theTopicals genre that I see the most benefits and results from daily, consistently and w/o repercussions. Many have strong scents. Strivectin makes a big difference for me also but cannot use it often, it seems to cause milia for me.

I am now trying Tatcha items for performance levels, since they were recently on sale and aso in a promoted kit. Cannot tell yet..

Contributor

I ordered it but I don't understand why they included 2 jars of the firming moisturizer instead of adding a third product? 

I'm a little nervous about the Neuropeptide cream because some reviewers have remarked about the smell of it so I could use some feedback about that.

Also what is with Dana's intermittent Irish accent?