Occasional Contributor

Re: No comb sent with 8oz mask

I got the 8 oz. remoist yesterday with no comb too. I emailed Cooper and she is sending one out to me...TEAM WEN ROCKS....

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/30/2015 w84WEN said: This seems like a very costly decision for QVC. They are going to defect out all these returned re moist products due to a missing comb? Because they cannot resell a returned beauty product, it would seem much more cost effective to just send their customers the comb. Not to mention eating the cost of shipping the returned item back. In any event, hats off to Team Wen for making things right with their loyal customers. They never disappoint.

Years ago I bought sealed Ojon products at the QVC outlet. I'd LOVE to find WEN discounted at the outlets!!

Received my 8 oz remoist... with no comb. Time to email Cooper! Thanks again for posting this info.

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 CAshopper2011 said: I was really excited about the comb??. It got good reviews and I don't own a Wen comb, so was looking for add to receiving it. Mine is not going to be here for another week for sure. Did it seem like CS at wen wanted us to contact them for the comb, it better to let Q handle? It doesn't sound like anyone received the comb, so I'm not expecting mine to come with one either.

I think if you return the package to Q for replacement you would receive another one without a comb since it sounds like the comb was left out of the packages. I would call Wen or email Cooper at Cooper4wen@aol.com so you can get your comb. When I called I asked if it was ok to post on the Q message board about calling to receive the comb & she said yes. I already have 2 combs but can only find one of them at the moment. Don't know where I put the other one. LOL!!! I wanted the comb since it was suppose to come with it & I paid for it. The comb costs $15 on it's own.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 ibb38 said:
On 1/28/2015 Nightowlz said:
On 1/28/2015 aprimo said:

I recall the first presentation of this, the last time Chaz was at the Q, he was not aware that the comb was included in the item. It wasn't mentioned in the item name, but it was in the pictures they were showing on TV. There was a bit of confusion about whether the comb was included. But they seemed to get that clarified for all the subsequent presentations that weekend.

Maybe there really wasn't supposed to be a comb, or it was a late addition to the item? Whatever happened, it seems that Chaz wasn't the only one who was confused.

I went back & looked at my receipt & looked up the item # A254708 & the below shows what's included. I looked at the 4 oz size & it does not come with the comb. Maybe it is an error & the info. on Q's site is not correct? That is odd it shows it comes with the special 8 oz size but not the 4 oz size. In either case it should come with either or size for the price the stuff sales for IMO.

Includes:

• 8-oz deluxe-sized Re-Moist Hydrating Hair Mask
  • Hard rubber sawtooth shower comb
  • Comb imported

It never came with the 4 oz size- the comb was an extra incentive with the 8 oz size. I should be receiving my 8 oz remoist any day now and if I don't have a comb I'll contact WEN directly (thanks for the contact info!).

I'm new to Wen so did not know the comb never came with the 4 oz size. Since it says to comb through your hair you would think it would come with the comb. You would have to buy a wide tooth comb to use the product. Love the comb. I'm going to try the Re-Moist for the 1st time tonight.

Trusted Contributor

Mine arrived today (the POM) and no comb. I checked thoroughly to make sure it didn't get stuck in the catalog or box. I am starting to think that NOBODY received the comb. What is a little annoying is that QVC hasn't changed the posting for this item even though people are calling and leaving reviews about the lack of comb. So people are inevitably still ordering this thinking that it is a remoist/comb duo since that is shown in the product description.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/30/2015 CAshopper2011 said: Mine arrived today (the POM) and no comb. I checked thoroughly to make sure it didn't get stuck in the catalog or box. I am starting to think that NOBODY received the comb. What is a little annoying is that QVC hasn't changed the posting for this item even though people are calling and leaving reviews about the lack of comb. So people are inevitably still ordering this thinking that it is a remoist/comb duo since that is shown in the product description.

The Wen Comb was part of the package deal. If you check the video Chaz talks about the Comb. The problem that has manifested is that seemingly no combs were put into the boxes sent from Chaz's warehouse to the Q warehouse. The Q does not just have extra Combs to send out since everything arrives pre-packaged and ready to ship. But as other posters have stated the WEN Team seems to be gracefully handling this.

Esteemed Contributor

This is exactly the case. You need to email Cooper and do not try getting this comb from the Q, since they don't have them in any of these packages, nor do they have combs separtately to sent to you at this point.

WEN (Cooper) is taking care of this problem.

This is what Cooper wrote in reply to my e-mail: "I have heard from many and hope to hear from more so we can get them taken care of. We have the combs and our packing facility just missed the inclusion."

Definetaly, do not send your 8oz re-moist back to Q for a replacement.

p.s. I would suggest including copy of your order details from Q in your e-mail to Cooper.

Super Contributor

Mine delivered today...no comb. Rather than hop on the computer first I decided to call QVC customer service first. The lady (should have gotten her name) talked to pulled up my order and said there was a notation to send a comb out separately. She told me there was an "issue" and that QVC was working with the "manufacture" to correct it and that a comb would be mailed out by 02/27. That's a long time to wait, but I already have one so I'm not in a huge rush to get it. I still may go ahead an email Cooper so I can get it sooner. I'd imagine that is why they are asking for our order #'s.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 sonechko said:

This is exactly the case. You need to email Cooper and do not try getting this comb from the Q, since they don't have them in any of these packages, nor do they have combs separtately to sent to you at this point.

WEN (Cooper) is taking care of this problem.

This is what Cooper wrote in reply to my e-mail: "I have heard from many and hope to hear from more so we can get them taken care of. We have the combs and our packing facility just missed the inclusion."

Definetaly, do not send your 8oz re-moist back to Q for a replacement.

p.s. I would suggest including copy of your order details from Q in your e-mail to Cooper.

This is awesome. Such great customer service!!!

Esteemed Contributor

"Mine delivered today...no comb. Rather than hop on the computer first I decided to call QVC customer service first. The lady (should have gotten her name) talked to pulled up my order and said there was a notation to send a comb out separately. She told me there was an "issue" and that QVC was working with the "manufacture" to correct it and that a comb would be mailed out by 02/27. That's a long time to wait, but I already have one so I'm not in a huge rush to get it. I still may go ahead an email Cooper so I can get it sooner. I'd imagine that is why they are asking for our order #'s."

Actually, they were NOT asking for our order number.

I just thought, it would be appropriate to provide WEN with it, so they see this information, and not have any doubts, that I might be taking advantage of this situation.

Just myself personally, I like to come out as clear and straightforward as possible, so there is no shadow of a doubt about validity of my point vs. trying to take someone for a ride.

In my first email to WEN I copied and pasted all three of my 8oz remoist orders. In my second email to them I thanked them. I don't know, how they would respond, if they'd did not get copies of my order from the start.