Frequent Contributor

Re: No comb sent with 8oz mask

I just received my 8 oz mask today. NO COMB included....and I inspected the box up n down and inside out...NO COMB I looked under all the flaps etc. it aint there.

I called CS and they said send product back....put showing it was defective (because the comb is missing)???

I dont understand why they cant just send the comb...seems like ALOT of wasted money sending stuff back and forth!

and I totally agree.....if you order and pay for your order....then you should receive your ENTIRE order.

Frequent Contributor

I also can see how the comb would fall out of the box if it got under the bottom box fold. The one single piece of tape does not secure the entire ""bottom of the box"" if the comb is thin enough to slide thru it during shipping.

Respected Contributor

Sorry for all that ordered this item and didn't receive their comb. It doesn't sound like anyone received it? I didn't order this although it is a great value. I just find that I don't need to use the remoist very often and I still have an adequate supply left.

Valued Contributor

For what you pay in returns x3 you could purchase a nice comb. Yeah I get it, you were supposed to get one with the order.

IMO the best combs and brushes are Mason and I wouldn't use any else on my hair.

If you're spending that amount on shampoo why not spend it on a good comb?

Honored Contributor

I also forgot about the comb. I received mine yesterday & NO COMB. Yes I want one even though I already have one. I paid for it. The comb on it's own is $15. I bought one on Chaz's site on Black Friday. Even if it got under the flaps on the box you would still be able to see it. It would not fall out of the bottom of the box because the Q envelope with receipt was glued to the bottom of the box. What a bummer I hate to have to return it just so I can get a comb. I agree Q is wasting time & money having all their customers return this. It would be so easy to put a comb in a bubble envelope & mail it. Hope the box it came in will fit in my mailbox or I will have to catch my mailman because I'm not going to the post office. What a hassle. Forgot I have 2 Isomers packages coming from SHQ & they were shipped USPS & will be here Thurs. I can give the mailman my package then.

I just called Q & have to return mine for exchange. She said they were shipped from Wen?

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/28/2015 granny me said:

For what you pay in returns x3 you could purchase a nice comb. Yeah I get it, you were supposed to get one with the order.

IMO the best combs and brushes are Mason and I wouldn't use any else on my hair.

I am also looking to buy a nice Mason Boar Bristles Brush for night time brushing, but mostly because Chaz' does not have this particular style.

About Chaz' round styling brush, women on boards saying, he was using somebody else's round brush on his presentations (forgot which). Later, he developed his own.

They (who had both brushes) say WEN works better, than the one he used before.

Also, I'm looking forward to receiving Chaz cleansing brush for CC. I think, generally speaking he developes his products with great thoughtfulness as to their intended purpose.

Does not Q forgo charging a customer for return shipping, in cases where there was QVC's fault, such as order not being complete?

Honored Contributor

QVC is not going to charge them the returning shipping for something like this, where the order was incomplete so they don't have to pay return shipping, it is on the Q.

And obviously many love the comb and consider it a good comb. What one person considers a good comb, someone else might not. Have you ever tried the WEN comb?

Valued Contributor

On 1/28/2015 HappyDaze said:

QVC is not going to charge them the returning shipping for something like this, where the order was incomplete so they don't have to pay return shipping, it is on the Q.

And obviously many love the comb and consider it a good comb. What one person considers a good comb, someone else might not. Have you ever tried the WEN comb?

Like I stated, "IMO", no, I have not, when I use the best why use something else? Have you tried Mason Pearson brushes and combs?

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 HappyDaze said:

Like I stated, "IMO", no, I have not, when I use the best why use something else? Have you tried Mason Pearson brushes and combs?

I don't need to as I am not looking for a brush or comb to replace what I have already. My point being, is that those who want the comb want it because a.) they paid for it and b.) they like them and they think they are good combs, which you implied they are not. It is really that simple.

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 sonechko said:

I am also looking to buy a nice Mason Boar Bristles Brush for night time brushing, but mostly because Chaz' does not have this particular style.

About Chaz' round styling brush, women on boards saying, he was using somebody else's round brush on his presentations (forgot which). Later, he developed his own.

They (who had both brushes) say WEN works better, than the one he used before.

Also, I'm looking forward to receiving Chaz cleansing brush for CC. I think, generally speaking he developes his products with great thoughtfulness as to their intended purpose.

Does not Q forgo charging a customer for return shipping, in cases where there was QVC's fault, such as order not being complete?

Q is paying for the return shipping because it's defective. I just think it's wasted money returning the item because the comb was not in the box. The CS rep I talked to said they don't stock the comb on it's own so they cannot ship one out. I think in this case since I was told the product shipped from Wen that Wen should ship out all the missing combs. I was going to say Q is out the money by maybe Chaz is the one out the money?