Regular Contributor

Re: No comb sent with 8oz mask

On 2/6/2015 jennytpw said:

The agent also told me to send mine back when I talked to her last week. I really wish I hadn't listened to her. Now instead of sending me a replacement, they've refunded my money. I made sure they even refunded my shipping. I wasn't about to take that hit on their mistake.

That's so awful for you guys. I would do what HappyDaze suggested and try calling Wen. They are really awesome with their customers.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, that is a total bummer ladies! I hope that Wen Customer service can help - they must have a few of these supersized Remoists available?? I did get an email from QVC today stating that they learned that a number of this product came without the comb, and that the vender will send them. SO it looks like they know who was affected, and they are taking care of everyone. Here is the email:

Dear QVC Shopper,

Thanks for ordering the WEN by Chaz Dean Deluxe Re-moist Mask, 8 oz., item A254708. This item was to have included a shower comb for use with this product. Unfortunately, we've learned that some orders were shipped without this comb. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

We're pleased to let you know that we've arranged to have the vendor send the comb directly to you by the end of February. We hope you enjoy using this popular WEN by Chaz Dean item.

Should you have a question about your order, our Customer Service representatives are happy to help. Give us a call at 800-367-9444 any time between 7am-1am ET, seven days a week.

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for shopping with us.

Best regards,

Lisa Norden, VP Customer Service & Experience

Occasional Contributor

Yep, I ordered four of these (feel free to laugh .... but I have long, thick hair and I love (!!!) the fig mask), and no comb anywhere. I called customer service when I got my orders, and told them. I figured that was it. Well, today I got a letter from QVC, saying they were sorry and that a new package would be sent to me in mid February, containing my combs! Will see how it goes, but so far, am giving customer service an A-plus!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/10/2015 science girl said:

Yep, I ordered four of these (feel free to laugh .... but I have long, thick hair and I love (!!!) the fig mask), and no comb anywhere. I called customer service when I got my orders, and told them. I figured that was it. Well, today I got a letter from QVC, saying they were sorry and that a new package would be sent to me in mid February, containing my combs! Will see how it goes, but so far, am giving customer service an A-plus!

No judgement here science girl, a deal like that is when you stock up especially if it's used often. I did the same thing the last time it was offered and used one so ai purchased one, I contacted Wen last week so my comb was already sent out already but I received the Q letter today. Hope you get your four combs but if they don't get it right contact the wen Studio.
Trusted Contributor

I got my comb yesterday. It is really nice Smiley Happy
Contributor

Original Poster here:

QVC sent me a new 8oz mask yesterday. Just the mask, no comb.

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 Phoebesmommy said:

Original Poster here:

QVC sent me a new 8oz mask yesterday. Just the mask, no comb.

Glad they worked it out for you and you got the remoist! The combs aren't coming from QVC but from the vendor. See posts below.