Trusted Contributor

Re: No blow drying,Chaz is telling the truth,gals !!!

Interesting...my post on this was poofed.

I actually don't know why.  I spoke of Chaz' proiducts and my poor experience with them, and others I knew who had bad experiences with his products. I spoke about how my hair could NEVER go without a blow dryer due to it's coarseness and untamed waves.

I spoke about the Chaz empire and what I thought of it.

I did not use bad language and  I did not name call. 

I got one notification on my comment so it must have been up for awhile.

Censorship...ain't it grand?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you wonder why it had been removed, here is the answer per moderator:

"Moved:

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind."

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma. I always wore my hair in a bob, then one day I decided to let it grow long for the first time in decades.  Since its past my bra strap for quite a few years now I have not used a blow dryer.  It's easy and my hair is the healthiest it's ever been. My hair is very much like Joy's (the model) when air dried.  I never used a blowdryer daily but even twice or a so a week did a number on it,  I have been a Wengirl for 9 years now. 

Respected Contributor

I never blow-dry my hair, and I like the look.

Respected Contributor

I only blow dry my hair in emergencies--washing before going out. I air dry my hair and it has been much better that way. I also have my hair cut dry so I don't need a blowout afterwards. Much healthier not to have the hair tugged on. 

Valued Contributor

SurferWife, I must say, you do have the perfect curly haircut.  I know how hard it is to find someone to cut curly hair.

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps the fact that I referred to Chaz' empire, someone thought that statement was unkind.  Unkind to.....Chaz???

@sonechko wrote:

If you wonder why it had been removed, here is the answer per moderator:

"Moved:

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind."

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe to Chaz.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I have been listening to Chaz talk about letting our hair dry naturally for yrs now,thinking i cannot do that,i have awful dull,  fine hair and need to blow it full.

Well,last night I was in the shower ,washing my hair ,when an emergency happened upstairs in my daughters apt. I had to get out fast and of course No time to blow dry my hair. By the time everything was over ,my hair had dried into the cutest,nicest curls I ever had.

All day today my hair looked so nice and stayed curly. Tonite I just wet my hair in the shower,added a little more conditioner and my Wen mousse and there are those curls again ,only even better than last nite because I crunched them.

I intend to do this all summer ,now.I am reminded of Chaz saying how surprised the gals are when this happens. He is telling the truth ,gals.............I love it this way and i imagine my hair will love it even more  not being subjected to that dryer heat everyday      Smiley Happy

Not everyone has cute curls.....my hair looks like ****** if I do not blow dry it.

I look like a wet cat. . . 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I have naturally very curly and frizzy hair. Most of my life I fought it by blow-drying an/or chemical straightening and usually keeping it very short.

About three years ago, I just had had enough of that. I started letting my hair grow with the help of a very talented stylist who understands my hair. I started air-drying it using very good styling products. Now that it's shoulder length, I will blow-dry on low with a diffuser for just a little bit in order to help speed up the drying process.

I would never go back to trying to make my hair something it just isn't.

@suzyQ3...diffusers are the greatest curly hair tool! I use mine, too when I want to speed up the drying process.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.