Regular Contributor

Re: No Tatcha TSV discussion?

I always check out the Tatcha products, but don't end up buying....the price just doesn't cut it for me. I use the DHC Olive oil cleansing oil and the DHC enzyme cleansing powder. and they get the job done for a fraction of the price of Tatcha. It just seems too similar to the DHC system, which is also from Japan.  Also, I just gag at the Geisha/rare book story....seriously....that book is available on Amazon Japan (in Japanese) and is not supposed to be all that. I bet that the Tatcha products are good...they wouldn't have such good sales if they weren't. I just don't think they are good enough for me to fork over more $$$. I have paid insame amounts of money for La Mer, La Prairie an Clé de Peau....and all were very nice, but at the end of the day, my skin looked good, as good as it does with DHC and Shiseido and my new favorite, The Body Deli...(LOVE).

Regular Contributor

I was impressed with the presentation.  I ordered it, then, a while later, I ordered a second--all on auto delivery.  I figured it would be great for me to have 8 sets after a year, rather than 4.  I just hope the ingredients stay potent for a long time while I use them up!  Like the commercial says, "I'm worth it!"

Respected Contributor

@vandyfan The only con to some creams I love is that they are packaged in jars. What I do is take some product out of a full size jar & transfer some product in a small sample jar. This way it does help from losing the benefits of the ingred's. More potent!

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

Thanks for all the things I learn from you.

Valued Contributor

I have really enjoyed the Tatcha presentations!  Vicky seems so sweet and I am so happy for her success.

A while back Lisa Robertson went to Japan with her and it was really lovely to see some of Vicky's favorite places that she took Lisa too.

The success of Tatcha is what I love about the Q.  It started from Vicky's dream (and home) and look at how successful it's become!!! HeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@vandyfan The only con to some creams I love is that they are packaged in jars. What I do is take some product out of a full size jar & transfer some product in a small sample jar. This way it does help from losing the benefits of the ingred's. More potent!

Thanks for this idea!

Respected Contributor

@vandyfan wrote:

I was impressed with the presentation.  I ordered it, then, a while later, I ordered a second--all on auto delivery.  I figured it would be great for me to have 8 sets after a year, rather than 4.  I just hope the ingredients stay potent for a long time while I use them up!  Like the commercial says, "I'm worth it!"

I would be concerned about the eye cream and the night serums shelf life.  

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Personally, I have to laugh at all these high priced skin care products.Why do people think the higher the price ,the better it works and  that you need "special" creams for this and that?

All you really need is moisture.......no extra,eye,neck, ect ,creams  One product does it all.

I am 80, almost wrinkle free, and  I  only use Neutrogena night cream .

(I do have  wrinkles,but they are not very noticable at all )

@MalteseMomma  My 96 year old grandmother has great skin, soft, luminous and beautiful.  I asked her what she uses on her face. She said she just uses bar soap and night cream.  That's it.  I think some people are just blessed with good skin OR maybe simplicity is the key!