Respected Contributor

I have never tried this line, so I came to the Beauty forum hoping to hear opinions about the TSV products.  Does anyone use Tatcha?  Does it perform as advertised?  Or even half as well as advertised?  TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No Tatcha TSV discussion?

Hi @CamilleP!  I did not use Tatcha, but I've seen a discussion on it's TSV, thread went to second page now. Here is a link, maybe you may bump it up, and ladies participated on Tatcha thread will be helpful.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Tatcha-TSV-June-2/td-p/3790723

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Sonechko!  I read the thread, and it seemed to shift focus to a couple of products that aren't in the TSV kit.  Since I just bought two WEN gallons and both options of the JM body butter, I think I had better skip this TSV. 

Valued Contributor

I use the eye cream and eye serum.   They work fine.  At 63 the lines are there and I just want to age nicely.  I also use the lip balms and lipstick.   I used the night regenerating serum but switched to Algenist.  I like that better.  I change lines from time to time.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCPhobe wrote:

I use the eye cream and eye serum.   They work fine.  At 63 the lines are there and I just want to age nicely.  I also use the lip balms and lipstick.   I used the night regenerating serum but switched to Algenist.  I like that better.  I change lines from time to time.

@QVCPhobe, I'm about your age, and the products I'm using do work, on lines, and under the eyes, and so on... So I stopped switching products for this reason.

As much as I hear lots of nice things about Tatcha, and have respect to the culture of oriental skincare, I still stay with my products.

I tried Algenist system a while ago, it's nice.... but no sigar!

But I can not get Tatcha lipstick out of my mind! I really want to get it/them. My understanding is there are only two - Kyoto Red and Plum Sunrise.

The later is sold out everywhere and is at $99 to $200 on ebay! I really like both colors.

Which lipstick do you have? Did you get them from QVC or elswhere? Do you think, it's worth the money? The reviews I've read saying it's totally worth it...... Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tatcha is a lovely line and has caring customer service. Pricing is up there for me. I have tried 3 out of 4 products in the TSV. The only product I currently use is the Rice Enzyme Cleanser. I think it's outstanding. I hope they will offer the duo again soon. I would gladly go on auto del for that product. The eye cream and oil are too rich for my skin type. My friend has sensitive and dry skin. I got her to try Tatcha a couple of years ago. She adores the line and her skin has calmed down. She jumped on the TSV. Hope this is of value. 

Respected Contributor

I've tried the Oil Cleanser, which is very nice, but I LOVE the Enzyme Rice powder.  That is the star of the set, IMO.

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP Sephora has the Kyoto Cleanse which is 2 travel sizes of the Tatcha Camilla oil cleanser & the classic encyme rice powder for 27.00...it a good way to try out those 2 products. Tatcha Website has 4 peice discovery kits/travel size for different skintypes for 59.00. All of them include the cleansing oil, rice powder.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  I would like to know to if it is worth it.  I have always wanted to try the cleanser. I have dry aging skin..

Honored Contributor

I love the Tatcha cleansing system! I primarily use Perricone for my skin care, but do love Tatcha's cleansing duo.....I may have to get this TSV......