Honored Contributor

I wasn't really watching last night, I was going back and forth during commercials, and I thought I heard Sandra say this was the last Friday Night Beauty. If true, I have to wonder why. I enjoyed Sandra with Alberti, I'll miss the show.

Respected Contributor

Re: No More Friday Night Beauty

@Jordan2: A third ITKWD will take it's place beginning Friday, April 5th.

Respected Contributor

The Friday night beauty has become very tedious. Same-ole-same-ole products talked about for way toooooo long. Not a fan of Sandra. 

Too much ITKWD. How many of these shows do we want & they go on for hours & hours.Too many shoe shoes with Jane.

Come on QVC you've lost my attention.

Trusted Contributor

Good.

Respected Contributor

While I am not a fan of Sandra at all, I don't think ITKWD is a good replacement.   That's just more of the same old same old.  QVC needs new merchandise and new brands.  Oh well, another reason to change the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

While I am not a fan of Sandra at all, I don't think ITKWD is a good replacement.   That's just more of the same old same old.  QVC needs new merchandise and new brands.  Oh well, another reason to change the channel.

I agree .....the Beauty shows the past couple weeks have been in overkill..............AND i was pretty surprised there would be a THIRD ITKWD show.............too much ...too much................and more then likely 1/3 of the show will be whatever the TSV is that day!!