Respected Contributor

*No More Eye Bags* Ad,Prodct,Application

I have indentations, sunken under my eyes, (vs "eye bags.") 

(I havent seen many/any comparable super effective products for sunken yet.)

*BUT*,    I "can sure have my head turned" on any "Eye Bag" problem & product that looks like it might work.  Seems like they keep trying to  produce a product for this very same issue.

The Commercial I just saw was advertising "No More Eye Bags dot com"

But the "Before" & "Afters" of this No More Eye Bags dot com sure looked tempting to try, (if I did have eye bags).

1)   Seems there's a brush swipe of a   pink'ish/tan'ish/flesh'ish   color liquid, under the eye 1st, then,

2)  then, on top of that,  a 2nd brush swipe of ?white'ish on top. 

An "POOF" eye bag appears totally gone (according to the pics on the commercial)

(Pls dont hold me to these colors, remember, forgive me, I'm shade blind)

Then, some time later, they show a "peeling off of this," from under the eye.  ouch!

I dont know if that

1) "peeling" stays on,  & removed later, with the makeup removal.  Or if

2)  the "peel" shrinks the eye bag, & peel stays on, while you're applying the rest of yr other makeup. And that's it!.

What'cha think?

I havent seen a product like this, for undereyes before now. 

Any experience or feedback?

No-More-Eye-Bags--How-To.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: *No More Eye Bags* Ad,Prodct,Application

@MakeUpMaidn   I have no experience but I can't imagine why a product that reduces bags would also add depth to the sinkholes under our eyes.  Until I see hundreds of reviews that tell me something works, I am not tossing away money to see if my thinking is wrong.

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn I also have "indentations" sunken under my eyes.  I hate them!  I think that I might have always had them but they never really became noticeable until I was into my 50s. 

I have considered fillers but they scare me right around the eyes.  I used to wear contacts (wore them for decades) but they got to a point where they were no longer working for me .  So for the last ten years or so I have been wearing glasses which help to cover those furrows under my eyes.

As for the "No More Eye Bags dot com" I will take a look.  I have tried products like that before and they did help to smooth out the dents somewhat (I also really don't have much under eye puffiness) but they always left a flaky white residue and tightness.

Honored Contributor

Humm, wonder if it really works?  My bags come and go.  The last two days have been really bad.  Before that they were less puffy than normal.  The last time I was in Vegas, a man stopped me in the mall and asked if I'd like to try a miracle undereye treatment.  I really didn't want to but, as you can imagine, he was insistent.  The product got rid of the bag alright but at the expense of my makeup and it tightened the area so much that it looked dry and wrinkly.