Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@beach-mom  Oh my! How lucky were you and your DD!!?? Talk about the American dream, she is it! She so grounded and genuine! I love her company and I've loved everything I ever bought. I think her next surprise is launching foundation, and another thing I love about her is they keep their prices low for the quality that you get. 

Wow, you are lucky! Btw, their CS is awesome. I ordered one of her magnetic compacts for the eyeshadows, and when it arrived it was cracked on one of the hinges. Emailed them and no problem getting another one. The CS rep even gave me some pointers on how to mend the cracked compact and try to use it. I did that and it's workable. Anyway, what did you get? 

@wvumountiefan - The eyeshadows are Grandstand and Curfew. DD has green eyes and she wears Grandstand every day. I have hazel eyes, and it looks good on me too. I got another one, but I think DD has it right now - it's not in its usual place! Smiley Wink The blush I got was Heartthrob. The foiled lip glosses are Drumroll and Set List. I love Set List. Drumroll is a tad too dark and purply. They say it looks good on me, but I don't usually wear a look like that! I got two Iconic lipsticks in Saucy and Spoiled. I like both of them. The staying power on my lips is OK, but not fantastic. But the colors are great!

Do you have a lot of her makeup? I'm glad to hear she's coming out with a foundation. Smiley Happy