Esteemed Contributor

No LIpstick, Lipstick and Gloss

Are these worth buying?
Occasional Contributor

Re: No LIpstick, Lipstick and Gloss

They're super pretty and very natural. If you have the blush, it's that exact color. I put the blush on lips as a stain and follow with lipstick, gloss or both. I am fair, but think they're great on all skintones. I like the packaging and the skincare built in. My lips stay moist but I do reapply often. I find I use them more often that the huge collection of oth lipcolors I have. They're not super glossy... they're just what you'd expect from the name, what your skin would like like if you were just already "perfect." Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I use the no highlighter highlighter and the no lipstick lipstick. LOVE THEM BOTH!!

Trusted Contributor

I use both. They look very natural. Now would be a good time to try them because perricone.com is having its F & F sale.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Valued Contributor

Yes....I saw that on the Perricone site last week. Placed an order for a few things right away.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/12/2015 motherinlaw said:

I use the no highlighter highlighter and the no lipstick lipstick. LOVE THEM BOTH!!

I ordered the No Highlighter Highlighter last week and it arrived today. I swatched it on my hand and it is GORGEOUS!!!!! No sparkle, no glitter, just a beautiful sheer (transparent) glow. I think I'm gonna LOVE IT!!!
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007