Respected Contributor

Re: No Isomers yesterday on ShopHQ

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have not gotten emails lately either. Yesterday in addition to the free shipping over $75, they also had 20% off of $99, that was only valid up until 8 PM ET. 

@Shelbelle Darn it, I missed the 20%.  Did they announce it on air or was there something on the website?

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have not gotten emails lately either. Yesterday in addition to the free shipping over $75, they also had 20% off of $99, that was only valid up until 8 PM ET. 

@Shelbelle Darn it, I missed the 20%.  Did they announce it on air or was there something on the website?

Both, Melissa kept saying during the 7 ET show that it was expiring at the end of her show with Manuela and it was on the website. . 

Regular Contributor

I missed it too, I caught it after I purchased over $99.That is ok I enjoy her products and these prices were ideal and a bargain with some free shipping. Hope you enjoy
Trusted Contributor

I missed the 20% off coupon, I did receive an email but I hadn't checked my email until after. I heard Melissa mention it towards the end, 15 mins or so before expiration. I felt rushed & didn't make a purchase. I don't have their cc so couldn't take advantage of the free shipping, didn't need more matrixyl. 

The first hour of Heather's show was medic therapeutics. The copper-p supersizes(16 oz, 8oz) & the orchid serum (2 Oz) were overpriced. The best way to buy copper p is to get the kits but you may end up getting bottles you don't need. They slip in the masks when they advertise it as isomers shows, which is really getting tiresome. 

@Linmo - I have received show reminders from shophq about isomers shows. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @FLGators.  I was wondering if anyone else has received emails from Isomers lab directly.  I am on their mailing list and haven't received anything since the pandemic started.  Maybe they've had to limit their personnel as other companies have during this time.

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Thanks @FLGators.  I was wondering if anyone else has received emails from Isomers lab directly.  I am on their mailing list and haven't received anything since the pandemic started.  Maybe they've had to limit their personnel as other companies have during this time.

@Linmo My bad...yes, lab direct emails I haven't received either. Manuela did some very informative videos when the pandemic began but that stopped too. She was on every Friday on shophq for a little bit. I enjoyed the free shipping & pricing initially. I guess we are back to pre quarantine shopping.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I noticed the same thing.  What they did was on some of the Isomers shows they STARTED out the hour with the masks, etc from the other company and then after about 15 mins switched to Isomers.  Very confusing.... they never even mentioned that was what they were doing.  Not surprised with that station!

Honored Contributor

Funny, I just got an Isomers sale email now.  also, I got one from SHQ and it said that they had 20% off $99 until 6 PM today ET. Maybe those that missed it, can call CS and get it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Funny, I just got an Isomers sale email now.  also, I got one from SHQ and it said that they had 20% off $99 until 6 PM today ET. Maybe those that missed it, can call CS and get it. 

The prices have gone up now.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

The prices have gone up now.

Yes, I know that, but perhaps CS would honor it on an order from the weekend, since it is the same offer.