Honored Contributor

No Isomers yesterday on ShopHQ

They had Isomers listed in the guide...but filled the time slot selling masks and other virus stuff. Anyone know why they did not show? 

Honored Contributor

Re: No Isomers yesterday on ShopHQ

Manuela had 2 shows yesterday, afternoon with Heather for 2 hours, and then again in the eve with Melissa for one hour. Is your TV playing tricks on you??

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Manuela had 2 shows yesterday, afternoon with Heather for 2 hours, and then again in the eve with Melissa for one hour. Is your TV playing tricks on you??

@Shelbelle     I must have missed the shows she did.. I turned on two time slots yesterday showing Isomers and they had the time slots filled with something else. 

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle     I must have missed the shows she did.. I turned on two time slots yesterday showing Isomers and they had the time slots filled with something else. 

They had her on for 2 hours on the program guide but she was on only during the 2nd hour. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I  saw her, she did a 2 hour block with Heather in early afternoon, then a one hour with Melissa I think it was 7 PM ET  and she had a few shows on Fri. They were really pushing the larger sizes of the Copper P.

Honored Contributor

BTW, Manuela announced that today is her 57th birthday. 

Regular Contributor

Hi ladies, I watched all shows yesterday, I’m in-west coast, pacific time. You can watch hours some prices may have changed, some are still active. On shophq go to program guide under Watch”. Click arrow back to yesterday, sat, and scroll down to time slots, For example the one with Heather, continue and click more info. Products pop up with option to watch full hour(s).. Bought,,,the 3 bottles of moss, Matrixyl, correcting kit....love her products. Hope this helps!
Respected Contributor

I don't usually watch the shows, but check online to see what's being offered and the prices.  That was a great deal on the 3 bottles of MossCellTec for under $25.  I purchased several of the Little Wonders 4 piece kits with the lip firming serum, copper p, fast lift eye and MossCellTec.  I would have liked either the 8 or 16 oz copper p serum, but thought the prices were too high.  I remember getting the 16 oz last year for about the same price as they were offering the 8 oz.  It was nice to have free shipping with the SHQ cc. 

For those of you on Isomers' mailing list, has anyone received any emails lately from them regarding SHQ visits or Isomers website specials?  I haven't received anything from them for quite a while. 

Honored Contributor

I have not gotten emails lately either. Yesterday in addition to the free shipping over $75, they also had 20% off of $99, that was only valid up until 8 PM ET. 

Super Contributor

Instead they were hocking questinable and overpriced COVID remedies.  Isomers should switch over to QVC.