Honored Contributor

Well, that is the first time I have heard of that.  I can see how it would work if you start doing it before the line actually set in.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Try silk tape. The bandage adhesives irritate my skin too. The medical grade silk tape was the alternative used when I was hospitalized. No rash or itching.

Respected Contributor

WOW! 

NO NEED to post this on the forums.

Instead, you should create a special tape and market it on QVC!

You will become a millionaire in no time.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

Try silk tape. The bandage adhesives irritate my skin too. The medical grade silk tape was the alternative used when I was hospitalized. No rash or itching.

@rochelleS   Where do I buy silk tape?  Does it go under a specific name? Thanks🙂

Honored Contributor

Worth a try! I've heard of frownies so I can see how this would work similarly and a lot less expensive! Thanks for the tip!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No Forehead Lines

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden 

I just Googled "medical silk tape" and many popped up. Available at Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone use these on nasolabial lines?

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse  I would like to find something to work  on the marionnette lines (like you mentioned).  That is my biggest wrinkle problem.  (late 70's)

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@GenXmuse  I would like to find something to work  on the marionnette lines (like you mentioned).  That is my biggest wrinkle problem.  (late 70's)

I hear ya! It's like my lower face is melting!

Respected Contributor

I remember Frownies and Wrinkies. They were made from paper. I always thought I could do the same thing for a lot less with a roll of gummed brown paper tape. Just cut it in the shapes and lick and stick. But I never bothered. Nice that the tape has worked for the OP.