Honored Contributor

No Forehead Lines

[ Edited ]

I have put medical tape on forehead lines and between eyes for the past 2 years! I have no lines there due to this. Works like Frownies but costs way less :-) I dont use the cloth tape since it didnt work as well. Might look silly but it works :-)) I was just starting to develop a few lines there and happy this works!  I put them on at night, every single night! Sometimes during the day even if Im not going out.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

You really tape your forehead? Oh my....

Honored Contributor

Re: No Forehead Lines

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361   YES I had read about it online a couple years ago and decided to try. You Smooth the area  and hold it while you apply the tape, just like you would do if you used a Frownie. Put it right over the line every single night and in time it will work. But be patient Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I have put medical tape on forehead lines and between eyes for the past 2 years! I have no lines there due to this. Works like Frownies but costs way less :-) I dont use the cloth tape since it didnt work as well. Might look silly but it works :-)) I was just starting to develop a few lines there and happy this works!  I put them on at night, every single night! Sometimes during the day even if Im not going out.

I would love to try this on a line I get on my chin area from sleeping on my side, can you share which tape you get, can I get it on Amazon?

Honored Contributor

Re: No Forehead Lines

[ Edited ]

What kind of tape do I use exactly? @CherryHugs 

I wonder if putting tape on top of Retin-A is a good idea? ...probably not.

Respected Contributor

I do this also ! 
I use 3M Transpore clear tape from the bandage isle 👍

Esteemed Contributor

I made a note of this. Thank you

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Wow, that’s a new one for me and I can’t wait to try it.

Thanks for the post !

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! Thanks for the info.! I don't  have many wrinkles, but I have a stubborn one between my eyes now from squinting a lot, that is more pronounced by the end of the day. I am definitely going to try this method.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs   I get a rash from the glue...bandaids or tape🙁