Honored Contributor

Re: No Clarisonic so now what?

This issue has been discussed in another thread. Here it is in case you missed it:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Clarisonic/m-p/6521950#M765671

Occasional Contributor

Ebay sells the clairsonic replacement brushes or generic.

Contributor

You can get replacement brush heads (generic) on Amazon.  The fit the device and work great.  They are also much more affordable than the clarasonic ones.  I had been using those for years.

Super Contributor

@Chrispy77 wrote:

You can get replacement brush heads (generic) on Amazon.  The fit the device and work great.  They are also much more affordable than the clarasonic ones.  I had been using those for years.

Not really! Been there, and you can feel the difference immediately. As I said, you get what you pay for in this life. 

This is why the Clarisonic went out of business. People buy "knock offs" and convince themselves they are the same.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brush heads are plastic. They go into the landfills then breakdown to microplastics. Plastic brushes are not ecofriendly. Silicone is the way to go. I'd rather use something that doesn't pollute, especially if I had a choice. I use this PopSonic Spade:

download.jpeg

$99 

I bought that Spade after my Foreo Luna died and I like the Spade better b/c of it's handle and the shape of it's head.

Esteemed Contributor

My DIL bought me a Flawless Cleanse.She gave it to me in a gift basket filled with goodies that she also gave her mom. I love it !! IMO it's much better than my Clarisonic & & Pop Sonic.

It's well worth the $40. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

My DIL bought me a Flawless Cleanse.She gave it to me in a gift basket filled with goodies that she also gave her mom. I love it !! IMO it's much better than my Clarisonic & & Pop Sonic.

It's well worth the $40. 

@NicksmomESQ  I have a couple products from the Flawless line that I am very happy with. Going to get this for myself and DD. Much more sanitary than brushes IMO 

Respected Contributor

The silicone options are so superior to the clarisonics.  They clean so much better and you can actually keep them clean.  No need to buy additional brushes that were so expensive.  Glad they are gone.

Respected Contributor

Didn't know Clarasonic went out of business. I own an old Mia (don't even know if it's 1 or 2?!)  Anyhow...I haven't kept up on these, and rarely use mine anymore.  However, I'm interested in the silicone ones mentioned here...I like the idea of no replacement brushes..going to check them out.

Honored Contributor

@QPrincess   If it's just a matter of not having brushes, you can buy generic ones on Amazon and eBay which are just as good as the Clarisonic brushes and a heck of a lot cheaper.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment