Valued Contributor

I am down to my last brush head. I still cannot understand why Clarisonic shut down. It was so popular!

So if you were a Clarisonic user please share what you are using now. TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No Clarisonic so now what?

[ Edited ]

They went out of business?  I did not know that!  Wow ,it was so good for my skin.

Super Contributor

Love my Clarisonic & was very sad to hear of their demise. As why they shut down? How about competition for less expensive  options. People, not me, didn't like having to change & purchase brush heads. Purchasing new brush heads was a complaint I heard a lot. Esp on this forum.

Honored Contributor

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/AD-FOR-SILICONE-TYPE-CLARISONIC/m-p/6529272

I saw this ad as well looks like a good sub for the clarisonic at a much better price 

Honored Contributor

@QPrincess wrote:

I am down to my last brush head. I still cannot understand why Clarisonic shut down. It was so popular!

So if you were a Clarisonic user please share what you are using now. TIA

@QPrincess 

Good article on beautyindependent dot com slash clarisonic clearly explains it.

I just did a "clarisonic" search on ebay and 1,800 auctions came up, so there's a variety of products to be had.  Try amazon, ulta, sephora, etc.  People will be stocking up like mad, so don't waste time.

Or ....    just find something else that's similar and still in business.  HTH. 

Honored Contributor

@QPrincess 

Michael Todd Soniclear Petite.  I have one in my beauty closet waiting for me to run out of my Clarisonic brush-head refills.

The brush heads are supposed to be even better than Clarisonic because they are anti-microbial, plus they are less expensive than Clarisonic brush heads.

Secondly, I have a PopSonic Spade.  It's a silicone cleansing tool that doesn't require refills of anything.  It's nice,too.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Ask your derm what to use. Hard to beat the Clarisonic.

Super Contributor

Michael Todd sells compatible brush heads for the Clarisonic at his site.

Honored Contributor

@roster wrote:

Ask your derm what to use. Hard to beat the Clarisonic.

@roster 

According to the article I referenced above, there are many competitors.  

Maybe it's time to start reading the reviews for other versions of this tool ....   gotta have a Plan B.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@addtothis wrote:

Michael Todd sells compatible brush heads for the Clarisonic at his site.

I've had "compatiable" Clarisonic brush heads that were purchased thinking they were the REAL deal from Amazon. You can tell the difference straight away once you use them. They were sent back to Amazon and I told them they were "knock offs".

Another reason Clarisonic went out of business. "Knock-offs" and people would buy them because they are less expensive. Get what you pay for in this life.