Respected Contributor

No Bye Bye Foundation on QVC?

I like IT cosmetics and wonder why Bye Bye Foundation isn't available on QVC. I've seen it on IT's website, but that's the only place it's being sold.  Anyone know why?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: No Bye Bye Foundation on QVC?

Bump!

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I like IT cosmetics and wonder why Bye Bye Foundation isn't available on QVC. I've seen it on IT's website, but that's the only place it's being sold.  Anyone know why?

Thanks!

I think when you buy it on the It website, they hook you into an auto-delivery plan from Gunthy-Renker.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

Thanks!

I think when you buy it on the It website, they hook you into an auto-delivery plan from Gunthy-Renker.

Not if you buy it from the actual It Cosmetics site and not the one that is associated with GR. They are two different sites.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

Thanks!

Not if you buy it from the actual It Cosmetics site and not the one that is associated with GR. They are two different sites.

@suzyQ3 i didn't know that.  Thanks for clarifying. 

Occasional Contributor

Well I broke down and purchased this foundation from It's website last night.  Not the GR. 

This after just purchasing two new foundations from Evine by a company called Cailyn and I must say I really really like this foundation and will repurchase,  The brush that comes with it is like the expensive Artis brushes.  I cannot tell the difference, except I paid a fortune for the set of Artis brushes that I now feel like was a waste of good money,

Boy I like it now that I can post again.  But I see all my numbers are gone.

I was wondering the same thing. Jamie seems so thrilled about the product in the infomercials. Why isn't the QVC family able to get it if it is that good?

Respected Contributor

@Slimone51 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. Jamie seems so thrilled about the product in the infomercials. Why isn't the QVC family able to get it if it is that good?

I think it's because it's pretty much the exact same thing as the CC cream.  

Here's Kathleen Lights' video comparing both the BBF and the CC cream.  They say the exact same thing on the back and I compared the ingredients --- almost exactly the same, just a few scent ingredients were different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYe_10ab7wM

Honored Contributor

@Slimone51 wrote:

I'm guessing they gave an exclusive to GR.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland