Contributor

Re: No 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Perfume

I love her body cream in this scent and the Sexy 9 scent, I go for that more than the perfume. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Katcat1 I am hoping that Trish brings back Sexy9 on HSN. I have never tryed it but from the reviews, I gathered it to be more of a evening cooler weather scent & stronger with the amber base. Do you have it or did & what are your thoughts on that scent? 

I didn't see any Trish fragrance on HSN @Kabella .  Didn't HSN carry her entire fragrance line at one time?

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  They sold out quickly on Trish's fragrance. You know I don't know how often they use to sell her fragrances. I was lucky to get that deal while I was surfing the shopping channels at the end of June.

I wore it yrs. ago & didn't think of it because I have many scents I like but I remembered that scent I did like for the more warmer months. I moved to Florida & It works well here with this heat.

I do think since it sold so well recently hopefully she will bring it back & her sexy 9 which I do want to try out.

I would check HSN's weekly programing to find out when she will be on hopefully in the near future.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella    I have it in the pen size and absolutely love it.  It is sexy and I think it's that added musk but whatever it is it does last longer and it makes you feel really good wearing it.  You definitely have to try it.  One fragrance I am not that crazy about is Sexy 4 Gardenia.  It's too strong for spraying on.  I found that you have to spray and walk into or spray and wave your arm thru.  Then it smells good because it is toned down but I did not pay for it because it did not mail out in 9 days and I complained and then all of a sudden it shipped but I received an email saying that I can keep the pen size and I will be completely refunded and I received the refund in a couple of days.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Ooh this is one of my favorites, I wear this year round and it’s not too much in the FL heat and humidity. I was kicking myself for missing the hsn deal. I may have to pick this up! Also looking at the Charlotte tilbury palette which I need like a hole in the head…
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 Thankyou Kat for the review. I would rather get it in the 1.7oz. or the pen size. That was good that you complained & got to keep the Gardenia at no charge.

Regular Contributor

I love this scent but for some reason, it does not stay with me at all. Does anyone else have this issue?

Honored Contributor

Maybe I'm the only one but this scent does not last on me at all.  I layer and it still doesn't last on me.  Philosophy's Falling in Love lasts longer on me and is cheaper.   

Honored Contributor

@Kabella   I ended up receiviing 3.4 oz perfume, 2.0 oz. pen size and 4.0 body lotion of the No. 9.  The lotion is very nice as it is a light creme.  I have had this fragrance for quite a while now but have the Sexy 9 pen size.  It was $125 but I had a Note so I paid less.  The Notes from Nordstrom come in handy and every year they do give you one as a gift.  I am feeling better today.  I had a COPD flare up and could hardly breathe.  I'm on the mend!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Shanus    Check out Trish McEvoy's website for the pen size and also  Bloomingdales or Neiman Marcus.

kindness is strength