Honored Contributor

Re: No. 7 foundation REVIEW....................

@Theresa1121 wrote:

I use the No. 7 Lift and Luminate foundation and love it. I get it at Walgreens and the consultant there will color match the right shade for you.

@Theresa1121 wrote:

I use the No. 7 Lift and Luminate foundation and love it. I get it at Walgreens and the consultant there will color match the right shade for you.

That is what I use too in beige.  It is the perfect match.  It is cool and not yellow at all. I love it! 

Respected Contributor

I went to Target yesterday to look at the No. 7 foundations. I opted for the Lift & Luminate in Cool Beige. OMG, it's one of the best foundations I have ever used! The color is a perfect match. It goes on quickly and flawlessly. Nice coverage. It also doubles as my under eye concealer.

I also purchased the Dramatic Lift mascara. Love it.

My third purchase was Acure Radically Rejuvenating Eye Cream. Excellent product. It reduces the look of fine wrinkles and puffiness within seconds.

All three are five star products IMO.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Trusted Contributor

I've been on a mission to find this foundation.   My local Wallgreens doesn't carry it. (It's a lousy store)

I tried Target at about 8:30ish last Saturday- That was a mistake.  Line to get into the parking lot (not kidding) was about 3 miles long.  

Tried Target near work today- They don't carry it...

I'm beginning to wonder if it has made it's way to my area! 

Esteemed Contributor

I love No. 7 products. I wear the tinted moisturizer in medium tint and it has just enough color for me - I'm 70. I buy mine at Walgreen's and it's around $13 for a nice sized tube. Great product.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1  I bought the tinted moisturizer too.  It is very, very nice.  Light and great for day wear when you want a very light coverage.  I too, am impressed with No 7 products.  I use their day time spf moisturizer and eventually will look at a night moisturizer.  

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I was listening to Dr. Doris Day from NYU talk on Doctor Radio today.  She is a professor at NYU Langone Medical Center and a researcher in dermatology there.  She announced today that she is consulting with No. 7 and says she is impressed with their products so far.  It was a great recommendation for me to give this product line a try.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Katcat1@Sweet_Serenity

Here are the shades, if I've got it right!

4A1B2A3B-4954-4E42-8EC6-E8E4F3B7E5CD.jpeg

Mine would probably be "cool vanilla."

I'm so impressed and going to check this out!

Thank you @Katcat1.

I'm in the throes of a facial body rash and cannot wear any makeup...intense itching. The dermatologist thinks it is LPP, but perhaps I'm allergic to NSAIDS.

Oh no I am so sorry about your body rash. Hope that you are doing better by now. Also hope that the experts can figure out the cause. Thank you for posting the swatches. I am thinking I might be Cool Ivory.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor@Texasmouse

Thanks!

Been working on finding out what is happening!

Hopefully will have some answers by end of Jan!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I wear the cool beige.  My town is so small we don’t have a Target and Walgreens doesn’t have a No7 consultant lol.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer  I first purchase the Stay Perfect in Cool Vanilla @ Target. Then I went to Walgreens and had the shade test which turned out to be Calico.  I think I could go either way but returned the Stay Perfect and purchased the Lift & Luminare in Calico.  I also purchased the tinted moisturizer in Fair but maybe could use Light if it is not really dark.  Love both products.  The Stay Perfect was very nice too but I wanted the serum benefits of the Lift & L.  Stay Pefect will stay on all day though.

kindness is strength