Honored Contributor

Re: No. 7 foundation REVIEW....................

@Venezia  Target has a large selection of No. 7 products.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I dropped in to Walgreens on my way home from physical therapy this morning to check out this No 7 foundation. When I walked in, I asked to be color-matched and I was. My shade is "Calico" which is the lightest one. I was about to pick up a bottle of the Stay Perfect foundation but then I noticed that the description underneath the row of bottles said it was for normal to oily skin. I told the girl I have dry skin so she recommended the Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation instead. 

I got home and applied it with my beauty blender and i must say, I'm pretty pleased with the result.  I can't speak to how it will wear after a full day but one thing I realized when I washed my beauty blender afterwards is that I'm going to have to do a double cleanse to get it off. This stuff is tenacious  It has an spf of 15 (I wear an spf 50 sunscreen every day, regardless) and the finish this leaves would be considered "dewey".

HTH for you ladies with drier skin.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Venezia  Target has a large selection of No. 7 products.

@Katcat1- Thanks.  I wasn't clear in my previous post.  That's what I meant; that I get my No. 7 products at Target.  (But it doesn't hurt to check out Walgreen's when I'm there.)  Smiley Happy

Ulta carries some of the No. 7 products as well now, but they seldom have the best price.

(Thought I'd add that one of my friends from England was not happy, when she brought me a No. 7 mascara, only to find it was considerably cheaper in Target here!)

Honored Contributor

@Venezia  The foundation is made in France.  No wonder it's so good!  lol  I don't know if it makes a difference but a lot of expensive foundations are made in France.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Not one who buys backups often. Stay Perfect! Made sure. For anyone interested my skin is dry sensitive. Though it says: normal to oily, no problem whatsoever.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  My skin is normal but can be on the sensitive side.  I recently broke out in a rash from Josie's Honeysuckle body butter yet I had no problem with the Jasmine bb.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

I recommend her unscented version. Stay Perfect Foundation, Is unscented.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1@Sweet_Serenity

Here are the shades, if I've got it right!

4A1B2A3B-4954-4E42-8EC6-E8E4F3B7E5CD.jpeg

Mine would probably be "cool vanilla."

I'm so impressed and going to check this out!

Thank you @Katcat1.

I'm in the throes of a facial body rash and cannot wear any makeup...intense itching. The dermatologist thinks it is LPP, but perhaps I'm allergic to NSAIDS.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

So sorry to hear about your skin condition. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Thank you! Shades are correct. I wear (cool ivory) no irritation with this or the other N7 products that I purchased. I'm really enjoying this line thus far. 

Honored Contributor

Not exactly on the topic of foundation, but I have never seen a makup consultant at my local Walgreens.