Respected Contributor

Re: No 7 Restore & Renew REVIEW

@Katcat1 wrote:

@MJDinVegas   Last week a serum by No 7 was recommended on national TV.  I believe it was on The Talk.  I also love their tinted moisturizer.  I was extremely surprised at their shades and how easy it was to find a match.

@Katcat1 I looked up the tinted moisturizer and saw two: Dual Action and City Light. Which one did you try and love?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  The eye cream I have is Restore and Renew by No 7.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse  The Dual Action is the new one I purchased.  Then I saw City Lights on sale and picked that one up.  I like the Dual Action better.  Did you know that at some Walgreens they have this tool by No. 7 that will take a reading of your skin color and tell you what shade to buy.  You may not need that for tinted moisturizer though because it goes by Light, Med., etc.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Katcat1 

Could you give a brief comparison of the two tinted moisturizers?

I know about the shade finding tool - that's how I found out my shade is Calico in the Lift & Luminate foundation, which I'm wearing every day and loving, btw. 🙂

I'm interested in maybe trying a tinted moisturizer instead of a foundation for the warmer months ahead so I'd love your opinion of the ones in this brand. 

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse  My shade is Calico too.  City Lights is darker and Dual Action is a better match.  The texture is the same because I just got back from doing a side by side test.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Katcat1

I look forward to trying it out!