Honored Contributor

No 7 Protect & Perfect All in One Foundation

[ Edited ]

SPF 50 with 24 hydration and anti-aging ingredients.  This is hard to believe as the shade was a perfect match.  When I opened the tube I took a little on my back wrist and it blended right in.  Medium coverage.  I am really impressed with a $15.99 drugstore type product.  Love it!  I purchased on a whim and glad I did,.  Check it out.  I purchased at Target Online.  It is also sold at Walgreens & Amazon.

product image 4 of 9 slides

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: No 7 Protect & Perfect All in One Foundation

@Katcat1 

I'm interested....thanks for your review.  

No7 has confirmed that it is truly cruelty-free. They don't test finished products or ingredients on animals, and neither do their suppliers or any third-parties. They also don't sell their products where animal testing is required by law.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   @phoenixbrd   Please don't count on the SPF as your only sun protection. Derms recommend almost a teaspoon of sunscreen and I'm sure few women apply that much foundation, especially since we don't wear makeup on the neck and chest areas. 

I always ignore the spf included in a foundation and apply my own spf 40 of spf 50 all over those areas, wait for it to sink in and dry and then apply my foundation and/or tinted moisturizer.

Honored Contributor

This sounds really good and I'm going to check it out!  Thanks for posting about it!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 ....what's the finish like??  Dewy, matte, shiny,etc??  I may be interested in trying it.  I'm using one from Maybelline,  Dream urban cover spf 50...its pretty good.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin   It looks matte to me.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Dazlin   It looks matte to me.

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

This sounds promising. I'm never actually out in the sun for any length of time so the SPF in this would be perfect for me.

Honored Contributor

Wish #7 was available in the UK formulation here. It's supposed to be better. I've seen a YouTube video on it. I don't want SPF in my foundation, yet, I'm willing to try the #7 that's available here.