Honored Contributor

No 7 Airbrush being discontinued

I was in Walgreens today to get the shade match.  No 7 Airbrush was on sale and I asked why and I was told it is being discontinued.  If you love this foundation go and stock up just don't open the bottle and keep in the box.  BTW, I am Calico.  The sales assistant matched it on two places near my jaw but I thought she should have matched one on each side.  No 7 Tinted Moisturizer is very nice.  Exception finish.  Today I purchased the Luminare & Lift but I have not tried it on my face yet.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: No 7 Airbrush being discontinued

@Katcat1 I'm Calico too! 

Thanks for the heads up and let us know how you like the Lift & Luminate (and how it compares to the Stay Perfect).

Honored Contributor

YouTube (frugalistablog) titled "No Filter Needed" No7 Stay Perfect Foundation.

Scroll the comments below read the comparisons, and the differences of the other N7 foundations. Bottom line, Stay Perfect offers the most coverage.

Valued Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Katcat1 I'm Calico too! 

Thanks for the heads up and let us know how you like the Lift & Luminate (and how it compares to the Stay Perfect).

I use the Lift and Luminate and will be curious as to how you like the Stay Perfect. My skin is dry (and aged!) so choose the Luminate.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stay Perfect Foundation, really hope it's not discontinued in the future.

Respected Contributor

I would think that the Stay Perfect would be more of a satin finish & the lift & luminate more of a dewy finish. Has anyone tryed both? @Katcat1 waiting for your review!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

Calico?  I could have sworn you were a Tabby! Woman Wink

Isn't it infuriating when they discontinue an item? :womanmad:

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse    The Stay Perfect foundtaion is a semi matte finish and really looks good on the skin whatever age IMO.  The Luminare & Lift gives you extra benefits (serum foundation) if you have mature skin.  The finish has a faint dewy finish but honestly, it is not that noticeable at least to me.  I think they are both excellent foundations.  For the price, both are exceptional.  Made in France -- I'm impressed.  I am sure they are made at the same factory as the expensive brands!  lol   Oh, I returned the Stay Perfect for the Luminaire because of the benefits but I also picked up the tinted moisturizer and it is awesome.  Heart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I also picked up the tinted moisturizer and it is awesome.  Heart

@Katcat1

I've been wondering about that!  Is it comparable to a CC cream?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee  A CC will correct imperfections on the skin but a tinted moisturizer does not, instead it gives a light coat on the skin especially nice for day wear.  I love tinted moisturizer and use everyday as it does even out the complexion.   The Lift & Luminaire I wear when I want more coverage.

kindness is strength