Honored Contributor

Re: No 7 Airbrush being discontinued

@Katcat1 wrote:

@just bee  A CC will correct imperfections on the skin but a tinted moisturizer does not, instead it gives a light coat on the skin especially nice for day wear.  I love tinted moisturizer and use everyday as it does even out the complexion.   The Lift & Luminaire I wear when I want more coverage.

@Katcat1

Lumene products are getting harder and harder to find so I'm always looking for emergency replacements.  Sounds like the tinted moisturizer might work on days off.

I swear No7 introduced a CC cream at one time but I think it might not have made it into the American market.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Re: No 7 Airbrush being discontinued

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Texasmouse    The Stay Perfect foundtaion is a semi matte finish and really looks good on the skin whatever age IMO.  The Luminare & Lift gives you extra benefits (serum foundation) if you have mature skin.  The finish has a faint dewy finish but honestly, it is not that noticeable at least to me.  I think they are both excellent foundations.  For the price, both are exceptional.  Made in France -- I'm impressed.  I am sure they are made at the same factory as the expensive brands!  lol   Oh, I returned the Stay Perfect for the Luminaire because of the benefits but I also picked up the tinted moisturizer and it is awesome.  Heart

@Katcat1 thanks for your review and comparison of the two foundations. Woman Happy