Super Contributor

Is anyone using the "new" Nira Laser and if so, would you please provide some honest feedback? I previously had the Tria laser and even at level 2, I was always really red for a day or two after each treatment. I could never advance to level 3, which is where I think you would see best results. I would love to find something to target crows feet, as that is my biggest issue. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

There are a few long threads about NIRA. Search  NIRA and you'll see them.

Super Contributor

Thanks, SilleeMee! I saw some posts from last November 2022, apparently right after they had run a special discount on it but I didn't see much posted about anyone's results. I'll look again. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Nira Laser Feedback?

[ Edited ]

I order one December 5th and still waiting on it.  The delivery date has been changed four times.  I don't know if I will continue to wait if they change the delivery date again.

Honored Contributor

@kwkelley 

I'm on my 12th week of using my NIRA. First off I will say right of the bat that you'll need to use it twice daily and everyday. If you can't commit to that then you're not going to see much change in the 8-week time frame of the NIRA guarantee. 

I use mine twice daily set to the highest setting. I treat my upper and lower eye areas. I do not have crows feet, never did. My upper lids have firmed and have less crepy skin. Eyes appear more open. Under-eye area is smoother but there's puffiness which got there from using NIRA. So I've stopped using it under my eyes for now and maybe treat that area occasionally and not daily.

I'm treating my upper and lower vertical lip lines twice daily. Lip lines are significantly less noticeable and 2 out of the 10 upper lip lines are gone. Naso-labial lines remain -unchanged.

I'm debating on whether or not to purchase the NIRA PRO, which won't be available until later...early part of this year. The NIRA PRO has a larger head to it can be used to treat larger areas on the face, neck and dec. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee where did you find the instructions?  I just posted about buying mine but not using it yet.  I didn't see instructions and I've been afraid to try.  I wanted to try the eyelids first but that area seems scary in case it burns.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@SilleeMee where did you find the instructions?  I just posted about buying mine but not using it yet.  I didn't see instructions and I've been afraid to try.  I wanted to try the eyelids first but that area seems scary in case it burns.

@santorini 

Mine came with a booklet with instructions. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Nira Laser Feedback?

[ Edited ]

@santorini 

Did your's not come with instructions? If not there is a link on the NIRA website for a download for instructions. Look for "How to Use" at the bottom of the homepage.

Respected Contributor

I too have been using the NIRA since the thread group all purchased around the same time.  I use at least daily and most days 2x daily.  I don't use on my eyelids but on my upper eye area just under the brow.  Have definitely seen tightening of that area and lifting since starting the NIRA.  I use on crows' feet (I have had them since I was 30) and it has helped those be less noticeable.  I use under my eyes and targeting any other lines radiating out from that area.  I also use on upper lip area and nasolabial folds and marionette lines.  

Lines in all areas are softened and some are gone.  I use on level 3 and get a pretty strong sting on that setting but not a lot of residual redness.  

@santorini I also received instructions with my NIRA, but their website has detailed instructions on it and a nice question/answer area.   I periodically go to the site and just browse around and read.

I am continuing to use the NIRA.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 

OT-

I found a brand new Palovia laser on eBay the other day and I bought it. One out the four I already own stopped working. That was the second new Palovia I've seen on eBay in the last couple of weeks.